t w e n t y - s i x

Hana sat on the bed horrified as to what she had just experienced from Sehun. Blood trickled down my legs from bite marks and marks Sehun had left. My lip busted from his teeth and myself feeling so small, trembling in fear and disgust. How could something as horrible as this happen to someone. "Clean yourself up. Jongin is taking over you for awhile." Sehun threw a rag in my lap as he buckled up his pants leaving the sinful room.

Jongin came in with a bowl of water, water bottle, snacks, and a first aid kit. "Here. Let me help you." He reached towards me, but I flinched away. I don't feel as strong anymore. I can't fight, I can't do anything to my own power. "It's okay. I won't hurt you. I'm not like them." He smiled. I looked him in his eyes seeing complete kindness and worriedness. I hesitantly handed him the rag and he immediately took it.

He wet the rag with the bowl of water and carefully cleaned up the blood. "I'm sorry this had to happen to you." I remained silent afraid to talk. "I really like you. I really do. And I'll make sure you stay well and taken care of ok?" He smiled at me again. I nodded in response looking down at my legs to see him cleaning.

The next day Jimin and Jin had figured out something bad. Jungkook's fingerprint was on the picture. Some were Taehyung's but he was the one who had found it and Jungkook had his gloves on which means he couldn't have left new marks. Jin went crazy trying to prove it wasn't Jungkook's because come on, he can't blame it on their director. Jin finally resorted to the bite mark on Hana's leg.

"Jungkook we've done everything but your print still shows up. Just let us take a mold of your mouth." Jin frowned. Jungkook sighed and finally stopped fighting and let them do it. "Don't worry Jungkook there's like 1 in 1,000 chance one of these teeth marks will match yours." Suddenly the computer beeped with all but two teeth marks matching. Taehyung stood there looking at Jungkook like he had just seen a ghost. The whole room was dead silent letting the idea of Jungkook possibly kidnapping Hana and working for the other side sink into their brains. "You guys, this can't be right I wouldn't do such a thing." Jungkook looked at all of them. Chills were sent down everyone's backs.