t w e n t y - f o u r

Once everyone had left his hands roamed around my body. "You seem mature for your age you know that?" His fingers went inside my pants. "Ooh wet for me already huh?" He looked up at me and smirked rubbing my slit through my undies. I looked at him and smirked. He grabbed a fistful of my hair lifting me up dragging me to sit in a chair. "What kind of kinks are you into? Daddy kink, roughness, ddlg, choking?" I looked up at him staring then I scoffed and looked the other way. "Sure." He roughly grabbed my face and faced me towards him. "Look at me when you talk baby girl." "I said, sure." "You seem like the type of person that likes dirty talking. Isn't that right sweetie?" "I'm more into Kyungsoo because you seem like trash." "You're the one that's trash you dirty whore." His fingers touched me making me whimper. "You like when I tease you?" I only whimpered even more. He wrapped his hand firmly around my neck applying enough pressure for me still able to breath. "Shut up." I immediately shut my mouth. He stuck three digits in now, kissing my neck. Suddenly I softly moaned feeling his teeth graze my sweet spot. "Good job princess." He smiled softly kissing my lips and picked me up gently placing me onto the bed. As Sehun looked at me his mind was somewhere else.

Sehun took a picture of Hana knocked out, hands tied behind her back, legs tied to the chair, blindfolded, dried blood on her lips from Baekhyun biting and kissing her lips. A bruise on her forehead from Sehun purposely not being careful with her. Bite marks on her from Baekhyun because he's kinky. Her legs open for them to see.

Breaking back into her house to put the photo onto her made bed, looking at a framed photo of her and her dead parents propped onto her desk. Sehun smiled seeing how pure she looked. Hell she still looks like that now. But after words from Kyungsoo? He knew she was one hell of a kinky bitch.