f o r t y - e i g h t

They had finally come up with one solution to Hana, keep her. It's the only way to keep her and themselves safe from both the police and other gangs.

"Since Hana and Sehun have shared a room for two years they'll share rooms." Jimin wasn't sure about this, for he had wanted to be Hana's room mate, but he slapped her, he doesn't deserve someone like Hana, helping them kidnap her and going against his own team that he's known for his whole life. Leaving them abandoned for some gang he literally had just met.

Hana woke up and back hugged Chanyeol. "Hold me." She nuzzled her nose into the crook of his neck. "The stress isn't good on the baby." Everyone widened their eyes turning their heads to face Sehun.

He held both his hands up in defense. "What baby?" Junmyeon looked at her like he had seen a ghost. She stood up and pouted, "Me. I'm the baby. The big, gigantic-" Tears fell from her eyes. "I'm just some fat baby that needs attention." She sobbed and fell to the floor.

"This might sound weird you guys, but she's like the one person I know that makes crying look breathtaking." Jongin whispered. "Somebody please come love me." She yelled from the floor.

Everyone had sacrificed Jongin pushing him forward, "Why me?!?" "You're the one who said she'd breathtaking while crying, and she's crying so go." Jongin sighed and held her in his arms, kissing her forehead. She immediately stopped crying and just sniffled.

Kris widened his eyes whisper shouting, "DEMON DEMON I TELL YOU. I TOLD YOU TO BOOT HER OUT." "Shut up Kris before she murders you too." Baekhyun said.

Hana got up dusting herself off, "Who's next?" Everyone took a step back as Jongin stood up. "Sehun come on let's go. I love you so much it's not funny." Everyone went blank hearing such words come from her mouth.

"She's never told anyone that before." Jimin turned his head to Junmyeon. "Believe it or not I'm just as shocked as you are." "I'm not. I saw this coming." Tao smugly smirked shrugging.

"Dude do you not understand the things Sehun has done to her?" Baekhyun looked at him with the, "Are you serious?" look. "Well it's always the most unexpected ones." Luhan looked at him and just rolled his eyes.

"WHERE IS MY MANS?? SOMEONE BRING ME MY MANS!!" It took all of them to push Sehun to her. "Hyung's don't do this. I thought you said I got to live!!" "We say a lot of things. Now shoo." Jongdae pushed him one final time.