f o r t y - f o u r

The next hour Chanyeol and Baekhyun were running around making me follow after them. "Aissh you guys, I need to sit my legs hurt." "One thing you learn with them is, you never skip leg day." Sehun chuckled. I stopped and pulled them backwards making them fall onto their butts.

"Untie me you losers before I hurt you all." Everybody hid behind Junmyeon. "Hyung palli she sounds like a demon." Chanyeol looked like he was on the verge of crying. Junmyeon cleared his throat pushing Jimin forward. "How about you do it? She loves you anyways." "You guys she's not even-" I screamed and Jimin ran behind them again. "Sehun you do it you've lived with her for a couple of years." Baekhyun smiled and pushed him.

Everyone was scared of Hana because she looked like she had just gone through a tornado. Sehun slowly and carefully walked up to her untying her hands from the rope. "Sehun hold me." Hana cutely pouted and hugged him.

Everyone was so shocked not even Luhan could comprehend what the hell just happened. They all whiplashed. "W-what, what just happened? She looks like a cute little puppy now." Kris's mouth was agape. "Maybe she's like Tao." Luhan suggested "Yah I am not like that." "Yeah! Since when was anyone that scared of someone like Tao?" Jongdae and everyone snickered while Tao rolled his eyes pouting.