f i f t y - f o u r

Luhan found it, not waiting to tell Junmyeon he quickly ran to her bedroom shoving some in Hana's mouth, she jerked up with an ear splitting scream.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh I was poisoned I-I" "Hana do you know who did it?" "It was Jimin!!" They looked around for Jimin and suddenly Sehun was shot in the shoulder.

Hana got up and grabbed her pistol that was on the bedside table running after where she had thought she saw Jimin run.

"How is she so healthy?" Kris asked. "It was a health thing too. Baekhyun, Jongdae, Luhan, and Jongin go help her find his ass and we'll take care of Sehun." They all ran after the two.

Hana tackled Jimin down and stood up putting her foot on his chest, "I should've done this a long time ago you ass." She cocked the pistol, tears streaming down her cheek.

"Hana don't do it. What would Taehyung say?" "He'd say, 'Get your shit together and shoot him.'" Hana shot him in, but Jimin shot her at the same time in cold blood.

Jongin ran over to where he heard the noise. "JONGIN HELP I'M LOSING BLOOD QUICKLY." Jongin hurriedly took off his sweater and wrapped it around her arm tightly trying to stop the bleeding. "You guys come help me quick!!" They ran over and carried her back.