e i g h t

I ignored the text and pulled Jungkook aside. I pulled him into the room with no windows, it's sound proof, bulletproof walls, and, best of all, it's dark. "Jungkook, look. I think this is one of the guys." I shoved my phone into his face. "Aigoo you need to chill the light hurts my eyes." He held my wrist pulling it back from his face. He squinted as he read it Is he really that blind? I thought. Jungkook's eyes went wide. "Hana, listen to me very carefully. Keep this number I'm pretty sure he wants some." He snickered. I hit his head. "You know I can kill you here right now and no one will know." I glared at him. "Ouch," He held his head. "You bitch." he whispered. "Call me that again and you're losing your privileges of having me here to help you." I walked out of the room and into my own office. "Out." I said pushing everyone out except for Taehyung. "Why-" "Sorry Jimin." I muttered locking my door. I pressed the buttons making the curtains close. I turned on the fluorescent lights. "Hana what're you doing in there?" I ignored Yoongi's loud voice and took out my laptop.

"Hana come on let's let them in." Taehyung looked at me. I sighed redoing all of the things I've done. I unlocked the door and let the others in. "See Hana don't you-" Taehyung stopped, widening his eyes. "Hana are you okay?" Jungkook looked at me. I looked down at my chest, blood all over my chest. "Ha-" I fell down to the floor.

Third Person

They all rushed and picked Hana up. "Let's go. I'll drive." Seokjin offered as they all ran to the car. "You guys stay here. Taehyung, Jimin, and I will take care of Hana." Jungkook stopped making them all halt. Jungkook quickly ran with Hana in his arms. "It's done sir." "Very well Luhan. Leave immediately." Luhan and Kris nodded at the voice and quickly ran.