Act 5: Gochakura Of Senkou Clan?

"But I'm gonna need four more pieces," Mirai requested, with a smirk. Her request made Naruto shocked, as well as Kakashi.

"What are you going to do with four pieces?" Naruto asked, curious with her ability. Her hand was still holding out at Kakashi, asking for the papers. Speechless, he pulled out four more pieces and put it on Mirai's hand. She took them, and balanced each pieces on each of her left hand's fingers. She met her right hand's fingers with left ones, pinching the papers between her fingers.

"Watch." Mirai closed her eyes and began to focus on controlling her chakras on the papers. Both Kakashi and Naruto were waiting anxiously, but then something happened to the papers. Something that even made Kakashi widened his eye as he never seen this before.

Each paper reacted differently. There was wrinkled, turned damp, crumbled into dirt, burned into ash and cut into half. Mirai opened her eyes, and glanced over at both of speechless Konoha shinobis.

What?! That's... impossible! Totally impossible! She has more than one affinity? Kakashi thought to himself, still surprised with what he had seen.

"So, shall we begin?" she said, tying up her hair to ponytail. Kakashi felt something again, but quickly brushed it off.

"Ah... okay. First, I'll test your jutsus, by the bell test," he said, showing Mirai a bell tied with a red rope.

"Huh, this test again," Naruto grunted. "Sou da ne, I'll just sit under that tree and watch," he said, walking towards the tree.

"You're going to snatch this from me. And since you looks like you have experience, I'm giving you time until the red sky turning black. Also," Kakashi stopped, before revealing his Sharingan eye. "I'm going to use Sharingan." Both of them started to distance away from each other, and into their fighting stance.

"Hmph! I'll show you what I've got under my sleeves," Mirai said, pulling out a kunai from her pouch. "Anytime now." Instantly, both of them charging towards each other head first. Both of their kunai clanked against each other as they tried to avoid each other's attacks.

"Hm, not bad," Kakashi made a remark as he grabbed her hand that was armed with a kunai. "But too bad." Mirai was surprised to realize that she was fighting with his shadow clone. "Here," he whispered from behind her, trying to punch her shoulder. But he failed as Mirai swiftly turned around and locked his arm with her hands.

"Hehe. Nice..." Mirai complimented. Both of them stayed in their position, but not for Kakashi's eye. He observed her, and a small rope around her neck caught his eye. He was trying to figure out the locket that was hanging from the rope that was hiding under her attire, just above her... cleavage. "Kyaaa! You pervert! Taijutsu: Flying Slap!!" Kakashi safely dodged her slap attack, and facepalmed himself. "Teme!! What are you looking at, huh?!"

"Ie ie! There's nothing! I was just-"

"Eat this! Fuuton: Hurricane Sphere Technique!" Spheres startes to form on her palms, and she threw it at Kakashi, who were able to avoid them swiftly. "Doton: Earth Grip Technique!" Kakashi looked down at the ground; it was gripping his feet tightly. "Now, there's no way you'll escape- Nani?!" Mirai shrieked, as Kakashi turned into a wood substition. From far under a tree, Naruto was watching with astonishment.

"Nee Kakashi-sensei... what did you do to her?" Naruto asked the real Kakashi who barely escaped Mirai's rage attacks, and was now hiding behind the tree where Naruto was resting at. Kakashi was panting heavily, against the tree.

"I was staring at her necklace's locket since I was curious-" Kakashi quickly said, but stopped as he tried to avoid a flying electrified shuriken right above his head. "Oh no, she found me out!"