Act 37: Come Back Home

"Senkou Final Art: Gochakura Final-"

"Mirai-chan!" Seiichi yelled, and instantly hugged Mirai from her side. "No! You've promised me! You'll stay with me!" As he said that, her body turned back to normal. "Stop it, please..."

"Seiichi-kun..." she whispered as she took a glance at him. "But I can't let you guys get hurt-"

"But that doesn't mean that you have to die!" he cut her off, tightening his embrace. She looked down at the marked ground, and seemed like she had remembered something.

"Ah... What a pity. I was about to witness the legendary Senkou Ultimate Jutsu," Orochimaru said, drawing their attentions. He glared at Seiichi, giving him a hateful glare. "You got in my way, glass prince."

"He knew you, Seiichi-kun?" Mirai softly asked, but Seiichi could only just glare back at Orochimaru with clenched jaw.

"Who cares if I got in your way?" Seiichi growled, as he stepped forward, pushing Mirai behind him.

"Oh, I care. That's why," Orochimaru paused, before Manda that he had summoned earlier appeared behind him. "I'll get you out of my way!"

The large snake swiftly slithered towards them with its mouth wide opened. "Seiichi! Run!" Mirai suddenly shrieked, pulling the prince back just before Shiroi's chakra shield appeared, stopping the snake from closing its mouth while they were between it.

"No. I won't let you go," Seiichi firmly said, as he grabbed her wrist, reassuringly. Mirai shook her head as she placed her hand on his hand that grabbed her wrist.

"You'll die! You still have people that relies on you!"

"But I'll lose someone that I rely on," he suddenly said, in shaky tone. She gasped inside as she heard him, feeling sorrow in her. "If you want to die, I'll come with you." After Seiichi said that with a firm tone, they stared at each other silently for a moment.

"Gomen nee," Mirai finally whispered, before her body was lit up again. Quickly, she placed her hand on the prince's shoulder and he vanished, in a flash. "Hihi. Niichan, I've surpassed your Hiraishin!" she softly said to herself, as she grinned weakly.

"Oh?! Seiichi-san?" Shizune suddenly said, deeply in shocked when Seiichi suddenly appeared next to unconscious Kakashi from nowhere. He sat up, and saw Mirai was trapped in between the snake's mouth while being protected by Shiroi's chakra shield.

"Fuuton!" Suddenly Mirai chanted, and the snake disappeared with a puff of smoke. "Shiroi, stay outside of me and protect the others. I don't want to accidentally use your chakra," she ordered as Shiroi appeared before her eyes.

"I've always wanted to face this Jutsu. So, which Destiny that you're going to use?" Orochimaru suddenly asked, making her a bit surprised. "You think that I didn't know about it? Heh, let me guess. You're going to use the second, right? Since I know that you're not ready to die yet."

"Shut up!"

"Now, show me your powers!"

Most of my nature chakra... Last time Akatsuki had took most of it. I have to plan properly, otherwise I would die instantly before Orochimaru would. I have to control my chakra usage, maybe only use once per affinity? Mirai thought as she stood still, waiting for him to make the first move.

"Ah! I've marked him, right?" she mumbled to herself, now remembering it. Suddenly she dashed towards Orochimaru, and before he could move she suddenly appeared behind him. "Saa!" she yelled, as she was about to land a roundhouse kick from behind him.

Swiftly, he turned around and blocked the kick with his arms before it could hit his head. "Where's that power, huh? Afraid of dying too soon?"

"No. I'm afraid that you're the one who's going to die soon," she smirked, before disappearing again in front of his eyes. "Don't let your guard down," she said from behind him.