Act 9: It's All About Trust, Again.

"Mirai? Are you awake?" a familiar voice rang into Mirai's ears as she slowly opened her eyes. She touched her head, rubbing it. Then she looked to the right, and saw Kakashi was standing against the window sill, as usual with his book.

"Urgh... Let me guess. I'm in hospital?" Mirai said, as she sat herself up on the bed. "Ah!" She felt a striking pain in her right thigh. She pulled the blanket to the side, and pulled up her hospital gown, revealing her bandaged thigh.

"You went unconscious due to massive loss of blood..."

"And stress, depressed, tired, betrayed... hurt, loss..." Mirai continued, as she looked on the small cabinet next to the left side of her bed. All her things were piled up on her neat-folded, cleaned cream kimono.

"One of the nurses washed them and put it there, thinking that you're going to wear it once you're discharge."

"And you... What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here, because I'm an evil person," Mirai mocked, stretching out her arms to pick up her stuffs. Kakashi put his book into his pouch and crossed his arms across his chest. "What? So that I wouldn't try to escape?"

"Yes." His short answer earned a mocking smirk from the hospitalized girl, as she unraveled her folded kimono and examined the damaged part, because of the kunai. "I don't care, with what you're going to say, but honestly... I still have my trust on you."

For a sudden, Mirai's eyes widened, hearing the words that left Kakashi's lips. Silence started to enter the room, and it felt like as if the time was stopped. "And I know... that you still have your trust in me."

"What makes you think like that?" Mirai continued, as she searched into her pouches.

"'Sensei'," Kakashi halted for a moment, and slid his hands into his pants' side pockets. Mirai glanced at him, surprised. "You still call me 'sensei' because you still have your trust on me." Silence came into the room again. Mirai looked down at her kimono, with a tense expression that Kakashi noticed. Her hands gripped the fabric tightly, before tearing away the bottom part of the kimono, where the damaged part was, making the kimono short down to her thighs.

"I'm leaving." Mirai hopped off the bed, quickly gathering her things up. Kakashi stood up straight and walked towards her bedside, stealing her kimono. "Hey, give it back!"

"You won't leave the room. Hokage-sama wanted you to stay until you're fully recovered."

"But I don't care. I want to leave-"

"What were you doing last night on the Yondaime's head rock?"

"W-why would you care? Now give it back!" Mirai stuttered, as she stretched out her arm to get her clothes back, but Kakashi won't give up that easily.

"You're not denying it, so it was you."

"Yes, it was me! That's why I turned the lights off early, if you're still wondering why since you're the one who was peeking on me in that building across my place since I lived there!" Kakashi gulped, and froze in his place. Mirai crossed her arms over her chest, flashing him a triumphant smile. "What? You think that I won't find out?"

"What are you doing up there?" Kakashi abruptly asked, instantly brushing off the 'peeking' topic. "Last night, the Hokage herself saw you standing on top of the rock. Honestly, me too after one of my dogs tracked your scent."

"Well, since you're really want to know about it, I was just trying to get a full view of the village. Was that even wrong? Oh, so maybe because I was there that made me got arrested by you guys. Oh yeah, because I stood on the hero's head at all-"