Act 28: Against The Head Clan

"Shiroi!" Mirai shrieked, as she saw the wolf was limping as a glass shard from Shoichi scratched the wolf's hind leg. She examined the wolf, somehow feeling confused since she knew that it was impossible. "You're injured?"

"Did you forget about our clan?" Shoichi blurted out as he laughed. Mirai turned to him, finally realizing something. "Other than healing others with chakras-"

"You can attack with chakras too," she said it, looking back at the injured wolf with her clenched teeth. "Shiroi, you stay." She looked around, thinking of a way to get out from the cage, since it was draining all of her energy. She pulled up her hands, starting to weave a series of hand seals. "Raiton: Dragon Thunder!"

A mass of lightning chakra in form of dragon came out from her arms and swiftly she aimed it to the mirror walls, trying to break it. "Damn it- ugh!" Suddenly she fell to the ground, panting. "My energy..."

"What is it, huh?" Shoichi called out as he chuckled. "Feeling tired already?" She glared at him, and had saw Seiichi separated from his dad, watching her expressionless. "Did you just noticed the real function of this big dome? It drains your energy, making you weak."

"Seiichi... Wait... just for a moment... I'll sa-"

"Great Ball Rasengan!" Suddenly cracks began to form on the mirror walls and the walls shattered, twinkling in the night sky. Standing up, Mirai looked around and grinned at the smirking orange shinobi. "How's that, neechan?!"

"Nice!" Feeling the energy in her had revived, she started to perform another series of seals swiftly as Seiichi had dashed towards her with a long, icicle-like glass rod in his grip. "I'm sorry Seiichi," she whispered to herself, dashing toward the prince with a kunai in her hand.

When it came to a certain distance, Mirai threw her kunai towards Seiichi but she missed it as he dodged the flying kunai. But that was what she wanted it to be. Just before Seiichi's weapon could even scratched her arm, she had disappeared in a blink of his eyes.

"Arghhh!!!" Shoichi suddenly growled. Seiichi turned around and saw the girl had attacked his father with her Dragon Thunder technique.

"Dad!!!" he yelled in anger as he ran towards Mirai, who now was walking towards him. "How dare you!"

"Kill her! No matter what, just kill her!" Shoichi shouted while grunting in pain. Mirai's pace was increasing as Seiichi had came closer to her, and then she put up her hand.

As if the time was slowed down, Mirai had softly patted Seiichi's forehead with her hand, instantly causing a certain disturbance in his head, making him weak. He closed his eyes when he felt his head was spinning.

After a while, slowly Seiichi opened his eyes and found himself in a different place. Somewhere white and peaceful. He looked around, before he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Mirai-chan," he called out as he turned around and saw her.

"Oh. So you didn't reflect it back," she said with a smile. "I've put us in another world."

"Why?"

"I want honesty."

"Tch," he let out in a soft voice. He looked away to avoid any contact with her eyes. "I want you to die-"

"Not that honesty, the other one." She reached out her hand and slowly placed it on his chest. "I know you. I can see it in your eyes."

"How about your honesty?" he asked back, getting himself closer to her. She looked down, slowly pulled her hand away. "Hm?"

"I've missed the one who had saved me back then. I've missed the one who had helped me in making the pouches. I've missed the one who had been there watching me-"