Act 22: Kagamiko Seiichi of Kagamiko Clan

"Mirai-neechan!" Naruto cheered, as he entered Mirai's room with the rest of his team, including Yamato. "Oh, the spoiled prince!" he continued when he spotted Seiichi sitting on the chair beside the left side of her bed.

"Oh, everyone!" Mirai brightly said, as they walked towards her bed, before she laughed upon hearing what Naruto had called Seiichi with.

"Oi Mirai-chan. Don't laugh!" Seiichi frowned, despite blushing as he crossed his arms while pouting his lips.

"'Chan'?" Naruto pointed out, looking in between them, before realization struck him. "Ah I see! She's the one that you have told me about-" he paused for  moment. "Eh? So then... Mirai-neechan that I've told you about was Mirai that you've been looking for?" he frankly asked with an awkward smile. Without him knowing, Sakura was fisting her hand, trying to suppress her anger towards Naruto.

"Yeah. What a coincidence, right?" Seiichi stated, wearing a grateful smile on his face. Kakashi walked towards the other side of the bed, followed by Sakura.

"How are you feeling now, Mirai-san?" Kakashi started to ask, as he placed a hand on her right shoulder.

"Feeling much better!" she said, giving him a thumbs up. "How about you guys?"

Naruto suddenly sat on the edge of the bed, with a wide smile across his face. "We're always better! But..." Mirai tilted her head to one side as she noticed gloomy tone in his words. "When are you going to get discharge?"

"Huh?"

"It's kind of boring without you..."

"You mean, eating at Ichiraku Ramen?" Mirai let out  long breath, as she made a soft squeal. "Ha... I really want to eat a bowl. But, I can't escape the hospital this time."

Suddenly, the door was opened, before a voice followed. "Hello? Mirai-san?"

"Hm?" Mirai looked over, when Ino came into her sight. "Ah! Ino-san?" She entered, followed by Shikamaru and Chouji. "Heh, the whole team is here," she smirked, as the trio walked towards her.

"Hmph. The noisy aunt," Shikamaru uttered with a smirk, putting his hands behind his head.

"Teme... That... lazy boy..." Mirai growled, fisting her blanket, got annoyed. "Just because I'm stuck on this bed, it doesn't mean that I can't get you."

"Would like to see you try."

"Hm? Ah! You!" Ino suddenly shouted with a finger pointing at Seiichi, before she continued. "The tulip customer! Since past weeks, he's the one who always buy tulips, and today he bought a big amount of red ones! Oh, that's it!" she pointed out, looking at a big bouquet of red tulips on the bedside table.

"Oh... So those tulips were from you?" Yamato asked, as he leaned against the window ledge.

"Ahaha..." Seiichi frankly laughed, scratching the back of his head. "Because I know that Mirai-chan really loves tulip."

"So romantic!" Ino suddenly stated.

"Why?" Sakura started to ask.

"In flower language, generally tulip means 'perfect love'. In this case, red tulip means 'true love'."

"Eh? Shikamaru?" Naruto asked, a bit shocked when he heard his explanation. "Pfft... You know about flowers too? Don't you have any knowledge limit?"

"He just learned it this morning," Chouji said, kind of defending his smart friend.

"Getting it from someone is romantic, you know? For its general meaning, it's like giving your love to that person," Ino continued, receiving nods from Sakura and Naruto.