Act 33: Real Identity

"Change direction! 2 o'clock!" Neji commanded as he sensed the presence of multiple chakras. They changed their direction immediately while he explained to them. "I've sensed normal chakras, around three people. And then there's two with dark chakras," he paused, a bit startled. "And someone with wild chakra flow."

"Genjutsu," Kakashi said, as their paces increased when they saw a light in their way. "I see it!" As the view of an open field came to his sight, all of them jumped out of the forest and landed on the grassy ground.

Mirai was lying on the ground, blood coming out of the side of her mouth. Orochimaru could be seen standing a bit far from her, but what had caught their attention was the one who stood next to her feet.

"Sasuke!" Naruto whispered to himself. As if he heard it, Sasuke glanced up at the orange ninja.

"Hmph," had softly left Mirai's lips as she opened her eyes. Grunts left her lips as she struggled to stand up.

"We need to save her first. She's in his genjutsu now," Kakashi whispered to them, before giving Naruto a nod. "Just distract him."

Quickly, Naruto ran towards Sasuke with a kunai in his hand and distracted the Uchiha, while Kakashi got Mirai and freed her from the genjutsu. "Sensei!" she gasped, as she instantly sat up.

"Thank god we've found you alive," Kakashi said, making her to smirk. "Are you okay?"

"You guys came before it got worse. So I'm totally fine." After she said that, Shiroi emerged out from her body, as she stroked the wolf's body. "Let's just let you to stay outside."

"I'm wasting my time here. I should go now." Sasuke said, sliding his sword back into its case behind him. He was walking with his back faced the others, when Naruto stepped forward.

"Sasuke!!!"

"Stop coming after me. I've told you, you should be training to be a Hokage rather to waste your time in looking for me."

"And I've told you, how can I be a Hokage if I can't even save a friend?"

Slowly, Sasuke glanced over his shoulder and glared at Naruto. He glared at him for a while, before facing back to the front. "Hmph."

"Sasuke-kun, you can go back to your training," Orochimaru said, as Sasuke walked past his shoulder. Not long after that, the young man disappeared in fire, through thin air. "I've got nothing to do, so I want to play with them for a while."

"Orochimaru-sama," Kabuto suddenly appeared, kneeling down behind his master. "You can't push yourself."

"Right... I need a temporary container. While waiting for Sasuke-kun," Orochimaru paused, as he stared at the group of Konoha's shinobis. "I can pick one from any of you."

"Don't you dare!" Mirai yelled, before she suddenly appeared behind Orochimaru since he stood next to her kunai. She was about to stab him with her kunai, when suddenly she felt a strong grip on her arm from the side.

"Phew. On time, Orochimaru-sama," Kabuto snickered, with his right hand gripped Mirai's right arm to stop her.

"Huh?!" Mirai tried to move her arm, but it just won't move. She did the same to her other body parts, but it were the same. I can't move!

The others that were watching was shocked. "Eh? Mirai-san..." Sakura started to say, but Neji continued her.

"She can't move!" he concluded with his Byakugan activated. "Her chakra flow is stopped too."

"I've been watching you," Kabuto whispered to Mirai as he brought himself closer to her ear. "You're the second person in this world that can use Hiraishin. I don't know where or how did you learn it, or maybe your clan could really do it."