Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

                The sound of Hannah’s constant whining irritated Emily as she fixed up the boys’ schedules. Her friends (Mostly Hannah) were currently persuading her to take them to work with her later that afternoon.

                “Besides, we really want to meet your boyfriend!” Hannah whined “It’s like the Golden rule of friendship to introduce your best friends to your boyfriend!” Emily rolled her eyes; if they were at her dorm she would’ve chucked Hannah out by then (despite the fact that she was her friend) but they weren't. They were at her house, and her mother would scold her if she did so. Everything with her father’s trial was over thanks to the money Emily gave, everything as back to normal.

                “Back me up, Jessica!” The said girl sighed as she continued fixing her hair by Emily’s vanity mirror “Well, I’m not really crazy about Against Gravity so I don’t really want to meet them as much as Hannah does.” Jessica said uninterestedly “But we always introduce our boyfriends to each other, Em.” She looked over at Emily who frowned “So yeah, you have no choice.”

                Hannah punched the air in triumph and then started squealing and basically ‘fangirling’ like there was no tomorrow. Emily face palmed and with a groan she banged her head onto her desk. The haters on Twitter she could deal with, but her friends were definitely a different story.

                “Where are you girls going?” Mrs. Summers asked as the three of them passed them by the living room.

                “Work.” Emily grumbled, Hannah started squealing again

                “Emily’s taking us to work and we’re going to meet Against Gravity!” She practically screamed, everyone cringed “Oh and we’re gonna meet Emily’s boyfriend who by the way is Alex Night the lead singer of –“

                “She gets the point.” Emily said loudly over her

                “Hmmm, come to think of it… we’ve never talked about him yet, sweetheart.” Mrs. Summers said “I haven’t even met him yet either, but he’s all over the news and gossip talk shows sometimes with you,” a smile formed on her lips “I think it’d be nice if I met him –“

                “NO, MOM.” Emily cut in loudly over her mother as she grabbed her friends by their wrists and dragged them towards the door “We’re leaving now. See you later.”

*                                             *                                             *

                “OMG, this is it!” Hannah squealed as the three of them stood outside the tour bus. Emily felt like banging her head onto the door or something. But that really wasn’t going to happen because it suddenly opened, revealing Alex who grinned at the sight of Emily. He obviously didn’t notice Hannah and Jessica.

                “Hey Em –“ He was cut off midsentence by Hannah’s squeals. Emily face palmed as she climbed aboard, Hannah and Jessica following her with the latter trying to calm down the former.

                “Don’t ask.” Emily said discreetly to Alex who stared dumbfounded at her friends.

                “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I’m Hannah! I’m not sure if you remember me but I was your classmate back in high school.” Hannah rambled in a high shrilly voice which made everyone in the area cringe (even Joe who was driving)