The Journey of Whitney And Kilgrave Part 1: Whitney's Bond With Kilgrave

While Whitney and Kilgrave were out walking around in the park a young man had come up to them, and started threatening Whitney, and Kilgrave used his powers of persuasion on the young man and said "you will leave this girl alone," and after Kilgrave had said that the young man had walked away and stopped threatening to hurt Whitney. Kilgrave had asked Whitney if she was okay and if she had wanted to go home? Whitney told Kilgrave that she was fine and that she wish to stay a little while longer, and so they did. Whitney was having the time of her life, but she did not know how to exactly tell Kilgrave that he did not have to use his mind controlling powers on people just to get things that he wants.

Kilgrave had been on a mission all day and Whitney seemed to enjoy it because after all she was hanging out with him, and did not mind him using his powers to protect her from those people who would harm her and put her life in great danger! Basically, Kilgrave was simply looking out for Whitney. So, as they went on further down the road they seem to notice this young woman in black just staring at Kilgrave which made Whitney kind of nerves. Kilgrave what's going on? Whitney asked him. Do you know her? Whitney asked Kilgrave once more. Kilgrave looked at Whitney and said nothing is going to happen to you don't be afraid, and yes I do know this women her name is Jessica! Whitney was still nerves about the way that Jessica was looking at Kilgrave like she was going to kill him.

Whitney had asked Jessica why was she looking at Kilgrave like that? Jessica answered her and said that Kilgrave is responsible for the things that is going on in this town! Whitney had said that Kilgrave is keeping her safe from people who would try and harm her, and then Whitney said told Jessica that she will not harm Kilgrave. Then Kilgrave had said to Whitney it is going to be okay I promise you don't let Jessica get to you. Then Jessica had said to the both of them especially Kilgrave that it is my job to stop and put and end to you; then suddenly tears started to fall down Whitney's cheeks as she looked over to Kilgrave. Kilgrave looked over at Whitney and noticed that she began to cry as he pulled her close into his arms, and Jessica had went away because she began to see what was happening between Whitney and Kilgrave. Jessica had came back and started walking towards Whitney and Kilgrave, and she grabbed Kilgrave by the arm as Whitney fell to the ground she looked up and they were gone.