Whitney Is in Danger or is She? Part 3: Whitney And Kilgrave Are in Grave Danger

Whitney and of Kilgrave's men was just hanging out talking about their day, and then suddenly they heard this knock on the door they both hoped that the knocking sound was Kilgrave and someone that was trying to attack them. Whitney had become very frightened that her face had turned pale. The man said to Whitney do not be afraid for I have promised Kilgrave that I would look after you no matter what, Whitney knew that the man would not let any harm come towards her but she was still very afraid because she feared the unexpected and then they both heard a voice at the door they both that that it was Kilgrave as they ran to the door. Kilgrave was standing outside of the door with a bag of food in his hands, and then he says, "Whose hungry?" Whitney ran to him with tears in her eyes and says I have missed you so much; i thought I have lost you and that we would never see each other again.

Kilgrave had put his arms around Whitney and said its going to okay I'm here now as he wiped away her tears; Whitney held on to Kilgrave as he began to talk to the man that was watching over Whitney; the man told Kilgrave that protected Whitney with his life and would let anything happen to her ever. Kilgrave could see the fear in Whitney's eyes and he held her close to him so that she would feel safe, and know that he will always be there to protect her no matter what. As they were eating Kilgrave had told them that he had found a safe place for them to go that was just outside of the city, and out of reach of Alexander Grayson so we should be safe there. They began packing up their stuff and heading towards their new safe house.