Chapter 10: Whitney and Kilgrave Is Getting Married

Whitney was very happy to be marrying Kilgrave it was like a dream come true. Whitney couldn't stop looking at ring as she smiles happily. A tear runs down her cheek as she gets things ready for their wedding day and honeymoon. Kilgrave was also very happy to be getting married to Whitney. She meant everything to him, and he meant everything to him. Their love for one another was magical, and their love would never leave one another. Whitney hugs Kilgrave as she smiles. This was an happy occasion for them both. Kilgrave knew that he had always wanted to marry Whitney, and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her but he knew that at times it might be difficult, and he was extremely happy to have Whitney by his side.

Whitney couldn't stop thinking about being Kilgrave's wife, and every time she thought about it made her smile and beam of joy. She loved Kilgrave so very much and often dreamed of becoming his wife and Kilgrave to become her husband. Whitney knew that at times it might be difficult for her at times, but she was extremely happy to have Kilgrave by her side.

Kilgrave couldn't wait to marry Whitney, and he loved her so very much. He couldn't stop thinking about her and how she would look in a white and purple wedding dress. Whitney couldn't wait to become Mrs. Whitney Kilgrave, and to see Kilgrave in his purple tuxedo as she would make her way down the aisle. "I love you Kilgrave my soon to be husband." Whitney says to him as she gives a great big as she kisses his cheek. "I love you too Whitney my soon to be wife." Kilgrave says back to her as he hugs and kisses her cheek back.