The Love Between Whitney And Kilgrave Part 3: Is Whitney Going to Survive?

Whitney has still unresponsive to any of Doctor Jeff and Emily's test to make Whitney better, but as time progresses Whitney seems to be getting worse and worse every day. Kilgrave did not know what to do because his whole life had changed when Kilgrave had met Whitney and now that she is lying there dying he feels lost. Kilgrave had went into the room where Whitney and Doctor Jeff and Emily was, and Kilgrave had sat by Whitney and put her hand in his and began to squeeze it gently. Kilgrave's emotions were going crazy because he needed and wanted Whitney to be okay, and to know that she really means a lot to him and that he will always be there to protect her.

Kilgrave noticed that there was a large crowd of people coming towards the house, and then he had lean down to kiss Whitney on the forehead as Kilgrave left the room to go and talk to the people. A young girl named Beth had walked up to Kilgrave and took his hand and said it is going to be okay; because Whitney is strong she just needs you to be strong for her right now; Kilgrave had thanked Beth for those kind words and Beth also told Kilgrave that Whitney is going to survive! Kilgrave smiled as Beth had walked back to her parents. Kilgrave also noticed this strange blue police box, and a strange man coming out of it and running towards him.