The Adventures Of Kilgrave And The 10th Doctor Part 3: Kilgave Says Goodbye

Rose Tyler had just met Kilgrave it turns out that Kilgrave has proven himself to be very helpful, and that Rose and the Doctor both feel that they can trust Kilgrave to help them to defeat those that would try and harm them. Kilgrave did not want to let these fantastic people down because they had become his closest friends, but he had this feeling that someway somehow Whitney was going to pull through; a tear had fallen down Kilgrave's cheek but he wiped it away quickly before they could see it. Rose asked Kilgrave if he would like to join them on another adventure Kilgrave agrees to go with them. The Doctor says allons-y! Rose and Kilgrave and away they went to battle monsters and strange creatures, and to travel through time and space to see many different galaxies.

Kilgrave had so much fun with Rose and the Doctor that he did not want to go, but Kilgrave knew that he must return home to Whitney. Kilgrave really enjoyed all of the adventures that he went on and to see things that he had never saw before all of it was brilliant Kilgrave thought, but most importantly Kilgrave knew that he had to leave, and that someday Whitney would get a chance to experience the excitement that he had experienced. Kilgrave thanks Rose and the Doctor for all they had done for him, but now I must be heading back home. Rose gives Kilgrave a big hug and tells him that the Doctor and I will see you again someday soon.