The Immortal Love Between Whitney and Kilgrave Part 3: Kilgrave Loves Whitney

Kilgrave wasn't one to share his feelings especially when it came to love, but when it comes to Whitney he couldn't help it. He truly did love him and he knew that she loved him too. Whitney was in love with Kilgrave and willing to help him with his mind control powers. Kilgrave was happy that he had found someone like Whitney who would love him despite his powers to mind control people. He knew from the first day that he had met her that wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Whitney was also happy that she found someone like him who would love her unconditionally. She loves Kilgrave so much, and she knew that from the first day that she met him she wanted to be with him.

Kilgrave walks over to Whitney as he holds a purple small jewelry box in his hands. He smiles as he gets down on one knee as he takes Whitney gently by the hand. Whitney looks into his eyes as she smiles. Her heart raced. This was a very special moment for Whitney and Kilgrave. Kilgrave's heart was racing too as he looks back into her eyes. "Whitney my love will you marry me?" He asks her as a tear rolls down his cheek. "Yes, Kilgrave my love." She answers him as a tear rolls down her cheek. Kilgrave puts the purple diamond ring on Whitney's finger as he gets to his feet. He was still holding her hand as he gently pulls her closer to him. Kilgrave kisses Whitney tenderly and passionately on the lips as he wraps his arms around her. Whitney kisses Kilgrave tenderly and passionately back on the lips as she holds onto him. This was the first kiss that Whitney and Kilgrave have shared in such a very long time.