The Adventures of Whitney And Kilgrave And The 10th Doctor Part 1: Gallifrey

They look out the window and they notice this big orange round planet outside, and then Whitney asked the Doctor what is the planet called? "Gallifrey"! the Doctor answered Whitney and said it is my home planet I wanted you guys to see it, and maybe we just might me the Timelords while we are here. Rose had always wanted to see what the Doctor's own planet looked like and today her dream finally is came true. Rose hugged the Doctor and said I cannot wait to meet the Timelords this is going to be the best adventure ever. Whitney took Kilgrave's hand as they began to leave the Tardis; Whitney had become very nervous as her grip on Kilgrave's hand became to get tighter.

Kilgrave looked at Whitney and said it is going to be okay I am right her by your side I will not let anything happen to you I promise Kilgrave told her. They went inside of this dome like shape and they saw these people that were looking into the time vertex. The Timelords seem nice but at the same time they could be not so friendly. Kilgrave noticed that Whitney was no longer holding his hand something might have happen to her, or that Whitney has got lost. Kilgrave asked the Doctor and Rose if they seen someone take her or if they had seen Where Whitney has gone off too? They answer Kilgrave and say we have not seen anyone take her, and that we do not know where she has gone of to.

Kilgrave was worried that he had lost Whitney again and that this time she may not ever come back he feared, but Kilgrave did not give up on finding Whitney because he knew that Whitney would not want that and so he tried to remain calm and stay focus on the task at hand. Rose tells Kilgrave that we will find Whitney no matter the cost we come this far not to lose her now; she has to be around her some where Doctor will you help us to find Whitney please? The Doctor answered Rose and said that I will most definitely help you to find Whitney.