The Love Between Whitney And Kilgrave Part 2: Who Did Doctor Jeff Call?

Doctor Jeff had came back to check on Whitney to see how she was doing. Then there was a knock on the on the door Kilgrave had went to answer door it was a woman; Kilgrave had asked the woman her name the woman answered Kilgrave and said my name is Emily Smith, Doctor Jeff called me here to help Whitney may I see her please, so Kilgrave had welcomed Emily in to see Whitney. Emily goes to where Whitney is and she sees that Whitney has suffer a great deal of pain and suffering, so Emily goes to find Doctor Jeff so that he can assist her in helping Whitney to get better. Kilgrave was out getting food for Whitney just in case she wakes up before he gets back. Emily and Doctor Jeff began to run test on Whitney to see what the problem was and how to make her better, but no matter what they tried Whitney simply would not wake up.

Kilgrave arrived back at home to see that there was no change Whitney's condition still had not improved, but then suddenly a strange man came up to Kilgrave and told him that Whitney was going to die this made Kilgrave very upset to the point that Kilgrave had become furious, and the strange man had started laughing because he was the one that tried to kill her before Kilgrave had told him and his wife to life. Kilgrave had said I know you don't I? You are the exact same man that me and Whitney saw at the park, you helped your wife beat up and innocence woman and I want to know why! The man told Kilgrave that Whitney he just wanted to scare and he did not intend on killing her.

Kilgrave was still talking to the man when Doctor Jeff and Emily walked in the room they asked Kilgrave if everything was alright and if he had needed anything? Kilgrave answered them and said how is Whitney doing? is Whitney awake ? That is all I need to know. They told Kilgrave that Whitney is very weak, and that she is still unresponsive to the treatments. Kilgrave had asked if he could go and sit with her? They told Kilgrave that he should go and be with Whitney. Then the man had said to Kilgrave see I told you that Whitney was going to die, and Kilgrave had told the man that Whitney is not going to die because I will not let her die.