The 10th Doctor Visits Whitney And Kilgrave Part 3: Whitney Comes Back!

Kilgrave was still in the Tardis while the Doctor was working on Whitney, and then the Doctor and Rose had said to Kilgrave that Whitney had woken up and she is asking to see you. Kilgrave was very pleased to know that Whitney had come back and grateful to the Doctor for helping her to recover, Kilgrave went to see Whitney and he hugged her tightly and they both began to cry; because they have not seen one another in so long. Kilgrave had brought Whitney some food to eat because he knew that she must be hungry and also because she just came back to life. Whitney took Kilgrave's hand in hers and she whispered in his ear that she loves him and that she is thankful for him and the others taking such great care of her. Kilgrave told Whitney that he loves her too as he put his arms around her and they shared a very passionate kiss.

The Doctor and Rose had came into the room and asked them if they had wanted to join them on an adventure they both said that they would love to join them on their adventure. Whitney gave the Doctor a big hug and thank him for saving her life, and for not letting Kilgrave get into danger while she was gone. As they walked towards the Tardis Kilgrave took Whitney's hand in his and said I will always love no matter what I am here for you always and forever. Off they went to went to explore things that have never been seen before allons-y! Doctor, Rose, Kilgrave, and Whitney.