Chapter 4: Kilgrave Goes Home

Kilgrave had came home to check on Whitney and to see if she had woken up from her incident. Kilgrave had came into the room where Whitney was and she was still unresponsive, and then he saw Doctor Jeff and Emily enter the room, and they had said that Whitney has improved we have wait and see what happens they had told Kilgrave. Kilgrave sat by Whitney had told of stories of wonderful stories of traveling through time and space, and seeing all the wonderful things that was out there to see; as Kilgrave continued to tell Whitney stories about all the things that he saw and experienced he began to cry because he began to noticed that Whitney's hands had became cold as ice, and that she had shallow breaths, and that Whitney's breaths has got slower and slower with everyone.

Then Doctor Jeff and Emily had came back into the room, but it felt different the temperature in the room was very cold and Kilgrave was lying there next to Whitney as tears began to stream down his face. Then Doctor Jeff and Emily had asked kilgrave if he could please leave the room, and Kilgrave had become very upset because he just wanted to be near Whitney and to comfort her, and to make sure that Whitney is going to be alright how do I know I can trust you to keep Whitney alive and well Kilgrave asked. They look at each other and then at Kilgrave, and they tell him that they will do whatever it takes to get Whitney back in action they promise Kilgrave that they will not let anything happen to Whitney and to let him know if anything changes within Whitney's condition.

Kilgrave noticed that they where very sincere in what they had promised him, but something deep inside of him was telling him that they cannot fully help Whitney or her condition that she is currently in. Kilgrave had faith that Whitney was going to pull through no matter what her circumstances that she is currently facing at this present moment, but Kilgrave knew that Whitney was going to get better and that the two of them would go on adventures with the Doctor and Rose, and travel through time space and see wonderful brilliant things together.