The Adventures of Whitney And Kilgrave And The 10th Doctor Part 2: Missing

Whitney has gone missing no one knows where she has gone. Kilgrave is very troubled at the thought that something could have happened to her. Kilgrave knows that someone could have taken but he does not know where they have taken her. Kilgrave searches everywhere, but he still does not find Whitney's location. The Doctor comes over to Kilgrave and says that we are going to find her no matter how long it takes; Kilgrave says that he is just worried that whoever got her might try and kill her. Doctor what are we going to do? Kilgrave asked. I do not know at right, but we will think of something but first we have to find Whitney, and to figure out who took her and why?

The Doctor and Kilgrave go searching for Whitney Rose joins them in the search, but they are having no such luck. Rose ask one of the TimeLords if they had seen the person who took Whitney, and where did they go? The TimeLord answered her and said we did not see the person who took her, and do not know where they could be. They searched high and low, but they still could not find the location of where Whitney is and the person who took her. The Doctor said that it would be faster if we split up, and Rose and Kilgrave agreed as they went in separate directions. Whitney was still nowhere to be found.

Kilgrave had went inside of this room that had mysterious things and sitting a golden chair was Whitney, but she could not speak or move. Kilgrave told the others where to find her, and they were all surprised that the person had chosen this room to put Whitney in. Kilgrave tried with all of his might to free Whitney, but he was unable to; the rope that the person used was very strong and had a metallic like feel to it. They all asked in unison who could have taken Whitney? A strange man came into the room and said I am the Master, and your friend Whitney is now my prisoner Doctor!