Chapter 8: The Final Escape

As they were going to there new safe house they began to notice that people had began to stare at them in a very weird way. Kilgrave took Whitney by the hand and led her safely to the safe house; because he could see how the people were looking at her and Kilgrave did not want them to get their hands on her. Whitney griped Kilgrave's hand tightly as they walking down the street towards the safe house. Whitney felt someone grab her arm and when she turned around it was Alexander Grayson he was trying to capture Whitney, but did not have any luck because Kilgrave spy that was looking out for her and making sure that nothing happened to her. Kilgrave saw that Alexander Grayson was behind them so he carried Whitney in his arms and began to run as fast as he could to get all of them to safety. Whitney snuggled him as she began to fall asleep in his arms as Kilgrave carried her. Alexander Grayson was still chasing as they turned a very sharp corner that had a very steep hill that Kilgrave nearly lost his grip on Whitney, and that Whitney almost went tumbling down the hill but luckily Kilgrave had a very good grip so that would have not have ever happened.

They finally made to the safe house and Kilgrave carried Whitney up their room and laid her down on the bed and kissed her softly on the head; as Kilgrave was leaving the room he heard Whitney calling out to him with her arms out stretched Kilgrave sat on the bed next to Whitney and held her close to him, and told her that everything is going to be okay we are safe now I promise. Kilgrave suddenly heard a knocking at the door as he came running out of Whitney's room down the hallway, and to his surprise it was Alexander Grayson he grabbed Kilgrave by the arm an pulled him outside and started beating him up!

Whitney could hear things being broken as she looking out of her window she could see Alexander Grayson beating up Kilgrave! Whitney came to running out of her room to stop Alexander Grayson from hurting Kilgrave. Whitney pulled Alexander Grayson off of Kilgrave and she see that Kilgrave was badly injured and that he could stand on his own, and that he had two puncture wounds on his neck. Luckily he could not be turned into a vampire but he did need some medical attention as Whitney helped him up and took him up to their room to rest.

Kilgrave could see that Whitney that was very scared and that he took her hand and pulled her close to him and told not to worry everything is going to fine because we have each other no matter what happens. Whitney wrapped her arms around Kilgrave as tears ran down her face as she told him that she cares for him and that she did not want to lose him.