The Journey's End Part 3: Whitney And Kilgrave Meet Alexander Grayson

Whitney and Kilgrave had spent the evening saving lives in their time together, but shortly they realize something was going to happen, and then all of a sudden there was this chill in the air like something scary was going to get them but they were not afraid because they had each other. They heard people screaming and running for their lives, but they did not know why? As they continued to walk down the street they saw more people running and screaming for help, and that was when Whitney and Kilgrave both decided to see what was going on. Whitney looked over at Kilgrave and she was really scared because this never had before, and this time it seemed real like something or someone was attacking people and Whitney did not know why.

Kilgrave took Whitney by the hand and comforted her and said it is going to be alright; I will not let nothing happen to you Kilgrave promised Whitney to always be by her side no matter what happens and he has always kept that promise. As they continued to walk down the street together they saw a man dressed in a suit and top hat coming towards them and he seemed to be very thirsty for blood, and they asked this strange man his name? The man answered them and said my name is Alexander Grayson.