Does Kilgrave Live or Die? Part 2: Kilgrave Lives!!!

Kilgrave begins to feel much better as the doctors enters the room, and tells them that Kilgrave is ready to go home and that he is doing much better. Kigrave and Whitney goes home to find things all over their house, and they noticed someone laying in their bed. Kilgrave walked into the room to find alexander grayson laying in his bed. Kilgrave grew very angry that he tossed Alexander grayson across the room; alexander looked up at him and said "look whose got their strength back!" Kilgrave said what are you doing in my room and get out of my house!!! Then shortly after the loud noise had ended Whitney came into the room to make sure that Kilgrave was okay and to give him his dinner. As Whitney was leaving the room Kilgrave told her that he just wanted her to know how much he loved her. Whitney heard what Kilgrave had told and she turned around and ran into his loving arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Therefore, Whitney and Kilgrave decide to go for a walk and as they are walking they see girl being attack by a strange and powerful man. tells Kilgrave that we should help this poor innocent girl from this man before he does anymore damage too her; Kilgrave agrees with Whitney as the began to walk them and then suddenly the man grabs Whitney and pushes her against the wall. Kilgrave tries to run and help Whitney but the man stops him, and then suddenly other people start jumping in to help them. Whitney tries to get to her feet but quickly loses her balance as she collapses onto the floor barely moving; the man sees this a begins to get very nerves because he knows how much trouble he is going to be in if Whitney dies. unfortunately for the man Whitney begins to weaker and weaker the more that she tries to walk the weaker she got; Kilgrave holds on to Whitney so that she would have someone to lean on until her strengths returns but she was very pale like the color of death was all over her face.

Moreover, when Whitney and Kilgrave finally made it back home Whitney was not looking so good she looked even worse than before. Kilgrave was very worried because he knows that Whitney might die, and that Kilgrave could live with the thought of that because Kilgrave cares about Whitney and that if Whitney was to die Kilgrave would be lost. Kilgrave held Whitney in his arms never letting Whitney go because Kilgrave knows that every second that they spend together could be Whitney's last and that Kilgrave wanted these memories of Whitney and Kilgrave to last forever because they had been through a lot together and that Kilgrave always wanted Whitney to remembered as someone very important to Kilgrave.