The Immortal Love Between Whitney and Kilgrave Part 2: Kilgrave Comes Home

Whitney was busy cleaning up the house when she heard a knock on the door and goes to see who it is.  She goes to see who is at the door and to her surprise its Kilgrave as she smiles happily. Whitney hugs Kilgrave as she smiles happily. She had missed him so much. Kilgrave hugs Whitney back as he smiles happily too. He had missed her so much too. It's been so long since Whitney and Kilgrave had last seen each other. Whitney had prepared Kilgrave's favorite meal as she brings it to him. Kilgrave looks at her as he gently kisses her on the hand. He had missed her cooking, and it's been a long time since he a decent meal.

Whitney sits down at the table with Kilgrave as she looks at him. It felt good to have him back him. She was so worried that she might not see him again. Kilgrave begins to eat as he looks back at her. He was worried that he might not see her again, and it felt good to be back at home with her. Whitney eats too this was the first meal that they had together in such a long time, and she enjoyed being with Kilgrave and spending time with him.

Kilgrave enjoyed being with Whitney and spending time with her too. Their time together was always filled with lots of love. Whitney loved Kilgrave so much, and he meant the world to her, and she knew that Kilgrave felt the same way about her. She was happy to have Kilgrave back at home with her as they spend some quality time together as they makeup for lost time that they couldn't spend together.