The Journey's End Part 2: Kilgrave And Whitney New Adventure Awaits!

Kilgrave and Whitney went their separate ways, but Whitney kept thinking about Kilgrave had said and wondered if it could really work with her new powers. Whitney had this strange feeling like she knew that something bad was going to happen as she continued to walk down the street. Whitney had saw this man getting dragged out of his house and she decided that this would be a perfect time for her to try out her new powers and see what comes of them, so she walked up to the person that was dragging the man and said let this poor man go! The man laughed at Whitney and continued to dragged the man out of his home. The man did not get far as Whitney lifted her hand towards the man, and turned him into an ice statue luckily the poor man had got away before that happened. The poor man had thanked Whitney for saving his life.

Back at home Kilgrave was helping out an innocent woman that was being attack by a vicious man, and Kilgrave knew that he had to do something. Kilgrave told the vicious man to stop beating on the innocent women, and the man did exactly that as the vicious man left he pulled out a gun and tried to shoot Kilgrave! Whitney jumped in front of Kilgrave and turned the vicious man into an ice statue. Kilgrave thanked Whitney for saving his life and said we could totally be a team you and I. Whitney smiled said we most definitely can starting now you and I will work together to stop the bad guys from attacking innocent people.

Kilgrave took Whitney's hand as they walked home and saw all the possibilities before them is was truly exciting; because now Kilgrave has a chance at becoming the hero that he was meant to be, and because of Whitney helping him to use his powers for good instead of evil he can see himself helping a lot more people, and with the help of Whitney many more people after that.