The Wedding Of Whitney and Kilgrave Part 3: Mr. Kilgrave and Mrs. Kilgrave

Whitney smiles as she holds Kilgrave in her arms as she kisses him on the lips. "Hello Kilgrave my husband." Whitney says to him as she smiles at him. "Hello Whitney Kilgrave my wife." Kilgrave says back to her as he smiles back at her. Kilgrave kisses her back on the lips as he holds onto her. The journey for Whitney and Kilgrave was a long one, and they knew that it would them to this very moment. Whitney loves being Kilgrave's wife and this was only the beginning for them, and they couldn't wait to begin living their lives together as husband and wife.

Kilgrave gets things ready for their honeymoon as he gently pulls Whitney close to him. He had always wanted to go someplace romantic with Whitney. He thought maybe Paris or maybe his private island would the perfect place for them. Whitney always wanted to go to Kilgrave's private island it would be the perfect the place for her and Kilgrave to go. They go to Kilgrave's island as he they enjoy their time together. "Mr. Kilgrave my love, I love you so much." Whitney says to him as she looks into his eyes. "Mrs. Whitney Kilgrave my love, I love you so much too." Kilgrave says to her as she looks back her as he looks back into her eyes.

The End