Chapter 6: Kilgrave And Whitney Return Home

Whitney and Kilgrave return home after their adventure with the Doctor and Rose. They both had a really nice time and Whitney was still a bit shaken from being captured by the Master. As Whitney and Kilgrave came into the house they notice that things were not where they had left them; they go search the house to make sure that none of their stuff is missing, and luckily nothing was. Whitney and Kilgrave talked about how much fun they had, and how they would like to do it again sometime. Kilgrave took Whitney's hand and said you were so brave, and that I am so proud of you Whitney as his voice began to shake. Whitney said that she thought that the Master was going to hurt her, and do all these kinds of things to her, but she remembered that Kilgrave and the others would not let the Master get away with that.

Kilgrave and Whitney talked for hours about the adventure that they had, and how much fun they are going to have on the next adventure that they go on with the Doctor and his companion Rose. Whitney rested her head against Kilgrave's chest and fell asleep as she slept she began to dream of the things that she had done and how much fun her and Kilgrave had. Kilgrave began to notice that Whitney was shaking in her sleep, and that she felt very cold like ice; Kilgrave had put his arms around Whitney's body hoping that it might warm her up a bit. Whitney's long hair had become ice sickles, and that everything that she touched become like ice.

Kilgrave noticed that suddenly the room where they was became very freezing and that ice sickles where everywhere; Kilgrave looked at Whitney and noticed that she was also covered in ice sickles and her skin was white as snow and so was her hair. Whitney apologized to Kikgrave and told him that he she did not know how this could have happened, and Whitney said that she thought that she was just a normal person and that she just wanted to help Kilgrave to become good.