Chapter 3: Kilgrave Meets The 10th Doctor

The Doctor lands in a parallel universe where he meets Kilgrave, and the two of them they go on adventures together through time and space. So as Kilgrave and the Doctor travel through time they see all these many different galaxies and creatures that Kilgrave had never seen before; Kilgrave asked the Doctor where and when are we? The Doctor answered Kilgrave and said we are in London, England 1953 what do you think the Doctor asked Kilgrave? Kilgrave answered the Doctor and said this simply fantastic. Well then Kilgrave allons-y! Kilgrave looked at the Doctor kind of confused because he did not understand what allons-y meant, so the Doctor had told Kilgrave that allons-y means let's go in French.

Kilgrave and the Doctor walked around London to see if something brilliant was going to happen; this was Kilgrave's first time travelling with the Doctor so Kilgrave really did not know what to expect. This is really fascinating Kilgrave told the Doctor as their journey continued. The Doctor had noticed that Kilgrave was really enjoying himself, and that made him really happy because the Doctor wanted this trip to be fun for Kilgrave seeing that this is his first time. Kilgrave had to admit that was scared to go with the Doctor because he did not know what to think when the Doctor asked him to go travelling with him. Ultimately, Kilgrave knew that he needed to start having fun and enjoy life so therefore, Kilgrave had decided to go with the Doctor on this cool, amazing, and brilliant adventures.

Kilgrave and the Doctor in London, England in the year of 1953 it totally brilliant they way that it looked way back then and to see it now is totally brilliant Kilgrave thought, but something strange happened Kilgrave noticed something metal moving towards them Doctor! What is that moving toward us Kilgrave asked? The Doctor answered Kilgrave and said that is a Dalek we should properly run allons-y!