The 10th Doctor Visits Whitney And Kilgrave Part 1: The Doctor Meets Whitney

The Doctor and Rose had came to visit Kilgrave to see how Kilgrave was doing, but he seemed different somehow. They had enter the house where they met Doctor Jeff and Emily they told the Doctor and Rose that Kilgrave was very busy and cannot be disturbed. The Doctor notices a girl in the other room with things coming out of her, then Rose says I wonder who she could be? Doctor Jeff and Emily told the Doctor and Rose that the girl's name is Whitney and she is horribly injured and that she may not ever get better. Suddenly, Kilgrave comes in and sees the Doctor Rose crowding around Whitney's body and asked how can I help you? They answer him and say we where just looking for you and we found her, Kilgrave what's going on? They asked him, Kilgrave answered and said they are taking of Whitney. The Doctor and says we just spoke with Doctor Jeff and Emily and they told us that Whitney will not get better.

The Doctor saw the look on Kilgrave's face he was very deeply troubled because he knew something was going to happen, but he wanted to make sure that Whitney was well taken care of. Rose walks up to Kilgrave and asked who is Whitney? Kilgrave answered her and said that Whitney is someone who is helping me become a better person, but now that she is gone I feel that all hope is gone and that I may never see her again, as he was talking Kilgrave;s voice became shaking as he began to cry, just at the thought of losing Whitney was too much for Kilgrave to handle. The Doctor had came over to were Kilgrave and Rose was and looked again over at Whitney and he said that Whitney will recover, and that when she does then the four of us can go on adventures together.

Kilgrave hugged the Doctor and thanked him and Rose for stopping by for a visit, and Kilgrave asked them what they thought of New York? They answered Kilgrave and said we love New York and then they said let's go sight seeing before we go! Kilgrave agreed to go with them sight seeing while Doctor Jeff and Emily looked after Whitney. As they went they had Kilgrave if he thought about all of the adventures that he had went on and did he think that Whitney would enjoy them as well? Kilgrave answered them and said that he had enjoyed the adventures and that Whitney would also enjoy them as soon as she is better. They could see that Kilgrave cared for Whitney deeply and would do absolutely anything to keep Whitney safe from harm, and that Whitney means a lot to him that he would not let anyone hurt her again.