Chapter 2: Whitney's Love for Kilgrave

Whitney and Kilgrave were walking in the park in the park together and they where very happy, and had told Kilgrave that she had wanted to help him use his powers for good and smiled and said okay let's get started then. Whitney was excited to see that Kilgrave was willing to except her help, and so they had began to work together on helping Kilgrave use his powers for good. At first it was very difficult because Kilgrave had gotten used to control people with his power of persuasion which can make people do anything that he wants them to do, but as they continued it began to get easier and easier; because Kilgrave really did want to change for the better but he just needed the right person to show him how. Then it had come time to see if Kilgrave could now protect other people from harm by those people who wish to do them harm. As Kilgrave and Whitney was walking they had saw a elderly woman being attacked by a vicious man, and so Kilgrave had decided to help the elderly woman by using his powers on the man that was attacking her; Kilgrave told the man to leave the woman alone and then man just left and went away. The woman had thanked Kilgrave for saving her life and then she had went back to what she was doing.

Whitney was so proud of Kilgrave that she hugged him tightly, and she had told him that he is doing such a fantastic job at protecting those that need protecting by using his power to help those that are in need of his help. Kilgrave was also happy because he saw how happy it made Whitney to see him doing good and not hurting people with power of persuasion. Kilgrave and Whitney was walking in the park they had saw this strange couple walking towards them and they grabbed Whitney, and started attacking her. Whitney had screamed for someone to help her and Kilgrave walked over to where they had taken Whitney and grabbed the couple, and told them to leave her alone, and so they did they had stopped beating up on Whitney and walked away. Kilgrave had told the couple to apologize to Whitney and so they did.

Kilgrave had walked over to Whitney and picked her up and carried her home, Whitney was pain and had so many bruises from where they had hit her. Kilgrave looks down at Whitney and says everything is going to be alright I will not nothing bad happen to ever again, but he sees that Whitney still has not waken up since the attack so Kilgrave calls medical doctor to help Whitney get better. Then Doctor Jeff says that Whitney has suffer a lot of internal and external injuries that she may or may not recover from, but I will see what I can do to help her Kilgrave thanks the Doctor Jeff and let's him get to work. Then Doctor Jeff had began to work on Whitney to see what is wrong with her, and why she is not waking up, when Doctor Jeff had finished he went to tell Kilgrave that she might not ever wake up, but their is still help she seems to be very strong, but her body is very weak from the incident, and so if she does wake up she will need a lot of care and protection.