The Love Between Whitney and Kilgrave Part 1: Whitney's Battle For Life

As Doctor Jeff, continues to check on Whitney to how she is doing, but Whitney seems not to be getting any better and Kilgrave starts worry about her; because starts to think that he is going to lose the one person that can make him better. Kilgave walks into the room where Whitney is and holds her hand, and then Kilgrave asks Doctor Jeff how is Whitney doing? Is Whitney getting any better? As Kilgrave was saying this a tear rolled down his cheek. Doctor Jeff had told Kilgrave that Whitney is getting worst and that Whitney might not ever recover. Kilgrave begins to stroke Whitney's hair out of her face, and Kilgrave takes Whitney's hand and kisses it softly and begins to cry; because he fears that Whitney might not ever recover.

Kilgrave goes to Doctor Jeff and tells him do what you have to do just help Whitney to get better I need her to be okay, I need to know that she is going to wake up, and that everything is going to be fine Kilgrave tells him; because without Whitney I do not know where I would be? Kilgrave was praying for Whitney's recovery when Doctor Jeff had walked in the room, and told Kilgrave that he might want to start saying his good byes. Kilgrave looked up at Doctor Jeff and said can I have a few minutes alone with Whitney please. Whitney is still unresponsive nothing seems to help her as Whitney's body gets weaker and weaker.

Kilgrave lays next Whitney still holding her hand he puts his head against her chest to hear Whitney's heartbeat as it slows. Kilgrave puts his arm around Whitney and hold her close to him as Kilgrave begins to cry against Whitney's body. As Whitney lay there dying Kilgrave begins to fear the worst and then Doctor Jeff says that he called someone to help.