The 10th Doctor Visits Whitney And Kilgrave Part 2: The Doctor Helps Whitney

The Doctor had told Kilgrave that he could help Whitney and save her life, but with every moment Whitney's life is slipping away so we have to act fast Kilgrave told the Doctor. Kilgrave was happy to know that the Doctor could help him save Whitney's life, so he let the Doctor get to work and begin to bring her back. Doctor Jeff and Emily notices that Whitney is still not responding to any of the test that they try, and they start to give up on the fact that Whitney will ever recover from what had happened to her. They seemed to think that Whitney could not possibly last much longer or so they that; Kilgrave knew something that they did not know which is that he knows a man called the Doctor, and that he can bring back Whitney.

Kilgrave was very thrilled at the thought that Whitney might exactly come back, and then they could travel with the Doctor and Rose through time and space and see all the marvelous things in the would, and go see the different planets and galaxies that are out there for them to explore. Doctor Jeff and Emily notice that Whitney condition is not getting any better, so they decide to end or life without Kilgrave giving them permission to do so. Kilgrave hears news of this and he becomes very upset, and that he mind-controls Doctor Jeff and Emily to leave his house and never come back, and so they do exactly has Kilgrave as instructed them to do. The Doctor comes in the room and ask Kilgrave what happen to Doctor Jeff and Emily? Kilgrave answered him and said that they were plotting to kill Whitney, and I could not stand for that so I told them to leave.

The Doctor began to work on Whitney to see if he could revive her, so the Doctor ask Rose to help him lift Whitney and take her to the Tardis, so that he could be of more help to her there. Kilgrave had went with them, and he could not believe what he saw because he had never seen anything like it before. As the Doctor continued to work on Whitney her condition has seem to be improving, and that she seems to be getting better and better as the color returns to her cheeks and her body starts to warm up; Kilgrave seen a miracle happen right before is very eyes Kilgrave began to cry because he cannot believe what he just witnessed.