The Immortal Love Between Whitney and Kilgrave Part 1: Kilgrave Goes Missing

Whitney goes looking for Kilgrave but he's nowhere to be to found and she starts to worry because she thinks that something bad has happened to Kilgrave. Whitney eventually finds Kilgrave as she runs to him and says what happened Kilgrave my love? Kilgrave says to Whitney that he was captured and for her not to worry as he hugs her tightly. Whitney hugs Kilgrave back tightly and says I was so afraid my love as she kisses him softly on the lips.

Kilgrave kisses Whitney softly back on the lips and says I'm here now my love and I wont leave your side, and I love you so much my love. Whitney looks into Kilgrave's eyes and says lets go home my love as she holds his hand. Kilgrave holds Whitney's hand as they go home together as he kisses her cheek. Whitney blushes deeply as they continue to walk home together and says Kilgrave my love I'm forever yours as she kisses him back on the cheek.

Kilgrave smiles as he looks at her and says Whitney my love I'm forever yours too as they continue to walk home as he picks her up and carries her inside of the house. Whitney smiles as she holds onto Kilgrave and says Kilgrave your my King of Purple and I would love to be your Queen of Purple as she looks into his eyes.