10. "i love it when you beg"

"Sawyer? What are you-"

"Shh, just let me do this" he comes in really close as I bite my lip. I feel his hot breath near my face and my stomach does a flip.

He pins my hands against the wall and begins kissing my neck causing me to let out a small moan. "But why are you-" I ask breathlessly.

"Since the first day I met you I've wanted to do this so bad Holly" he says while still kissing my neck. "Then why'd you wait so long?" I tilt my head back.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted this" he says. "But then today you were wearing that little black dress and I couldn't hold it in any longer". One of his hands find it's way up my thighs and inside the dress, grazing my black underwear. I feel a stiffness in his grey sweatpants rub against my thighs as he presses up against me.

"Do you want this?" He stops and unpins my hands. His hands rest on my hips as he stares longingly into my eyes. His own filled with lust and a craving for something that I've been wanting so desperately too. "I-i" I stutter. My mind is racing and I find myself speechless trying to process what's going on.

"Those things you wrote, all the things you want me to do to. I can do that" he smirks. "Just say the word". I bite my lip trying to hold myself back from sounding too eager. I nod slightly because I can't really talk when his hands remain on my hips like that.

"Say it" he demands. His dominance makes me go crazy. "Y-yes" I manage to say and that's all it takes for him to smash his lips into mine. He kisses me passionately, cupping my cheeks and my hands find their way to his shoulders.

His hands then move down underneath my thighs. He pulls me up in his arms and I jump to help him lift me. Our lips still locked, I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to the bed and lies me down softly on the mattress.

He climbs on top of me and I pull him closer into my hold. He pins my hands down again above my head as he kisses my neck and progresses lower down my chest.

I let out a soft moan as he places soft, warm kisses on my breasts. His hands slide down to my waist and he lifts my dress up slightly. I propped myself up on my elbows and bite my lip again. "I want to make you feel good. Can I do that?" He asks. I nod, gulping before watching him pull my dress up and bring his hands up to my hips.

He slowly caressed my inner thighs until he got to my underwear and started playing with the lace. His touch made my head spin and I longed for him to finally do something. "Please" I whimpered. He smirked at how vulnerable I was. "I love making you beg".

His long fingers grazed over my sensitive area and I let out a small gasp at the amount of pleasure it brought me.

He slowly began to take off my underwear, kissing my inner thighs as he did. The room was so dark but the light from the outside lamp was gleaming through the sheer white curtains.

He came in close to my heat and I felt his warm breath against my skin, sending shivers up my spine. His lips came in contact with my sensitive bundle of nerves and I let out a whimper as I tilted my head back. I could feel him smile against me and I could tell he loved the control he had over me.

He stuck out his tongue and started to lick me sending me waves of pleasure. I tried holding my moans back because I knew we had to be quiet but it was getting harder and harder as he kept going faster and faster.

He stuck a finger in me and began to move it inside me. "So so wet. Did I do this to you?" He teased but I couldn't even respond because my head was spinning.

He put his mouth back on my sensitive area and I grabbed onto the sheets to stabilize myself. I ruffled one of my hands through his messy brown hair. I held onto his hair as his experienced tongue worked faster.

I felt an uncontrollable feeling start to form in my stomach, until finally I couldn't hold it back anymore. "Sawyer" I couldn't help but moan as a wave of pleasure hit me hard and I arched my back as I enjoyed every second of it.

My legs trembled as it slowed down and he softly kissed me around my inner thighs. I slowly came off the edge as he continued caressing my legs. His hands slowly moved from my hip bones down to my knees as his came up and climbed on top of me.

I was still shaking as he smirked at my current state. He brought his lips up to mine and planted a slow kiss on me. "I love hearing you moan my name" He smirks. Those things he says really have an effect on me and I think he knows it.

"I- why di-" I murmur but I suddenly feel my eyes get extremely heavy. I find them closing as I slowly drift off to sleep. "Shh" he whispers.

I feel one last warm kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Holly, sleep well".