14. "on your knees"

*Inappropriate content warning*

It's crazy how fast the weekend flew by. I was already back it school before I knew it. Thankfully it's the last week which seems crazy to me. The fact that I'm almost done high school just blows my mind. The 4 years of all those essays and early mornings just passed me by in the blink of an eye.

I had decided to finally tell Camille all about what's been going on. It's weird not sharing all of this with her right away but I needed to clear my head first. Once I told her however, that was a different story. I guess I can't blame her because I failed to fill her in on me kissing my brothers really hot best friend and not to mention all that other stuff that he did. She basically flipped a table. But after straightening out her ponytail and picking up her tray she calmed down.

"He's only here for one more week, Cam" I pout. "And what happens after? This sneaking around can't go on forever".

"Where's he going?" She asks.

"I'm pretty sure he's moving into an apartment, from what I heard. My mom always praises him for moving out on his own, which makes Ryan really angry". Camille laughs.

"I say, make the most out of your last week" she says. "You're right" I agree. If I've only got a week left, with that gorgeous tall male specimen as my next door neighbour, then I've got to get it all out of my system. Which is exactly what I plan to do.

Tonight we all decide to watch a movie together. Ryan wasn't exactly stoked that his little sister would be tagging along for this because they wanted to watch something else. But I had convinced them to watch Clueless.

We ordered pizza and turned off all the lights. It was a very calm night and since school was pretty much over, I had no homework at all. I contemplated inviting Camille over but I decided against it because I had other intentions.

Ryan ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie and I really wasn't surprised at all. I was sat next to Sawyer and he was on his phone the whole time. I can't blame him, because I practically gave them no choice in the movie selection. I stretched my back and then my neck to try getting his attention and I noticed he tore his eyes away from the screen in his hands to look at me. I decided since Ryan was fast asleep I'd turn the volume down.

Reaching over Sawyer to get the remote right next to him I purposely grazed his clothed member through his pants. He jerked a little and a small gasp escaped his mouth. "Oops, sorry" I smirk.

I lowered the volume, threw the remote back on the couch and got up to go upstairs. Before turning I shot Sawyer one last look and then I walked up the steps to my room.

Shortly after I received a knock on my door. I bit my lip and opened it quickly. My lights were dimmed to set the mood and I had a burning desire to do something I probably shouldn't. I wore my knee high pink socks with little bows on them, and a large oversized t-shirt dress.

"Hey, I can't sleep" he says. "How about we play a game?" He suggests.

"I have a better idea" I grab his arm and pull him in my room locking the door behind us.

He smirks and I can see his soft dimples in the dim lighting. My hands rest on his broad shoulders as I look up at him. We were both lost in each other's eyes for a moment until he started kissing me again. I began to recall his taste and I grew hotter with passion.

My hands found their way to his grey sweatpants. The same pair I've been dying to rip off of him ever since the day he walked into this house. I pressed up against him and felt his stiffness against my abdomen.

I kissed him until I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him against my door and placed my hands on his chest. I looked him in the eye as I lowered down to my knees.

"Holly are you-"

"Shh". I got to say, I kinda really liked how the roles were being reversed. I slowly pull his pants down. He helps me pull his black boxers down as well and I stare down his large, very hard, member.

I gently take it into my hands and bring my mouth up to it. I start sucking and I look up to see him lean his head back against the door.

He's too big to fit fully in my mouth so I use my hands to rub his shaft as well and he starts to groan. "You look so good on your knees like that" he said breathlessly. I used my tongue to lick his veiny member. His moaning turned me on so much, it drove me to go faster.

"Oh my god" he said breathlessly. "Holly".

It was so hot to hear him say my name like that. "Holly, h-holy shit" he groaned. His breathing was heavy and he closed his eyes shut. He put his hand on my head and pulled my hair.

Suddenly a warm thick liquid began to fill my mouth as it hit the back of my throat. "Holy fuck" he moaned.

I swallowed the load in my mouth, stood up and licked my lips.

"More fun than monopoly, right?".