11. "those little shorts"

I wake up with the best feeling I've ever felt. At first it took me a minute to figure out if it was a dream or not. But then I looked down to find me still wearing my black dress. But what I do now. How could I possibly face Sawyer after what happened?

All I know is, I am on cloud 9 reliving the memories of last night.

I get up and can't seem to shake the smile off my face. It's around eleven o'clock and I hear liveliness downstairs. I decide to change out of last nights dress finally and put on a comfy tee and shorts.

I joyously walk downstairs to find the whole family, already awake and watching TV. Mom notices me first and congratulates me on finally getting up. I notice Sawyer, who is seating on the sofa opposite everyone else, snap his head up at the sound of my voice. His eyes meet mine and then are pulled away as he looks me up and down for a moment.

"Mornin" I chirp, wishing I could wipe the stupid goofy smile on my face. My eyes find Sawyer again and I start to wish it was only us in the room.

"Holly, make sure you don't have any dinner plans, were all going out tonight, at 7" my mom says.

"What? Where?".

"To the BreadStick" she says.

"Okay fine". I decide to join them even though I don't know if I can control my emotions being around Sawyer too much.

He clears his throat and excuses himself to get a drink. As he passes me, he sends me a quick wink before walking into the kitchen. A wink that makes my heart stop for a minute, before I snap out of it.

I walk into the kitchen as well, to grab something to eat while Sawyer sips his water. He's leaned on the counter and watching me with that same smirk he had last night. "Sleep well?". I am suddenly taken out of my thoughts and I immediately look up at him. I gulp "Yes, yes I did".

"Good, glad you did" he takes a sip. After placing his water on the counter he makes his way towards me. I get really nervous as he comes in really close. "What's the matter holly?" He asks.

"N-nothing".

"You seem a little nervous" He tucks a hair behind my ear.

"I'm not".

"Okay then, whatever you say" he whispers in my ear and I try to contain myself as his hot breath hits my skin. "You drive me crazy in those little shorts you wear, you know that?".

"I- i" I mutter as he steps back. "See you at dinner". And just like that, he walks out of the kitchen, leaving me soaking wet. Oh my god.

Just everything about him, his voice, his hair, his hands. Those extremely careful, long fingers. How I long for them to-

The phone rings. I shake that bad thought I had and I turn over in my bed to reach the phone. It's an unrecognized number so I just pick it up and answer.

An unfamiliar male voice answers and it takes me a second before putting it together. "Jacob?".

"Hey Holly".

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, more at ease knowing that it's him.

"Well you never gave me your number so I had to ask Camille for it. After one of the most nerve racking interviews,15 minutes later, she gave it to me". I laugh. "Sorry about that, it slipped my mind".

"Anyways, I called because I wanted to personally apologize for my behaviour at the party".

"Oh Jacob, no you don't need to apologize for anything".

"No I do. I'm sorry for my drunk state. I really shouldn't have been that way and quite frankly, I don't remember a lot of what happened. I didn't try to kiss you did I?".

"No you didn't. And it's really fine. I actually had a great time with you and we had a nice conversation".

"Okay that's good then. I just-" there's a small pause on the phone while I can sense he is trying to gather his thoughts. "I got really nervous when I found out you were coming to the party".

"Oh".

"But it's fine. I'm just really glad we talked".

"Yea me too".

"Are you free tomorrow?" he asks.

"I actually am".

"Great. Do you maybe wanna go to the park? Or if the weathers good we can-".

"Actually," a mischievous thought pops into my head. "How about you come over, to my place?" I ask.

"Really? I mean- yea I'd love to" he says.

"Great, see you tomorrow". Figuring that Sawyer loves to play with my emotions, I decide why not give him a taste of his own medicine. I don't think Sawyer would really even notice but if he did, it'd be great to actually see him worked up for once.

Time finally comes for dinner and we are all getting ready to leave. I had of course planned my outfit, around trying to get sawyers attention. I showered, put on a full face of makeup and maybe one too many splashes of perfume. Sawyer came out in a collared shirt that seemed tight on him exposing his muscles through the thin fabric. He rolled up the sleeves too which exposed his veiny forearms. I don't know why this sight released so many hormones inside of me but it did.

All of this made me realize something. I miss his head between my thighs.