The end.

The end. I really wish I could keep going with this book, but everyone has been saying it's dragging on for too long so it's time to move on and give Sawyer and Holly their happy ending. Who knows maybe they might return in a future book...

Now it's time to move on and write more books!I just want to say thank you all so much for reading this crappy story, again. I wouldn't have finished it if it weren't for you guys and I definitely wouldn't have reached 1 million reads! I read every amazing and funny comment you guys take the time to write and I always appreciate every single kind word.

I started writing on a whim inspired by some random life experiences and it turned into something much more. There are so many holes in the story and I know in some parts it makes no sense, this is because I started writing without a thought out plan, just an idea. I promise you, my future stories will be more thought out and organized. I will update more frequently and work hard to make them interesting. I am working on a bunch of other books and I hope they will actually be a lot better than this but for those of you wonderful people who actually enjoyed this I love you so much and appreciate u!

Until next time.
<3