16. "really friendly"

I woke up at 8:03 am to the bold smell of fresh coffee, which is the only thing I actually enjoy about mornings. I threw on some warm fleece sweatpants because the temperature dropped drastically overnight and I was freezing in my tiny little pjs.

I came downstairs to find everyone awake and lively. Ryan was helping set the table for breakfast and mom was in the kitchen with Sawyer preparing food. "Holly, aren't you late for school?" mom brings in a giant plate of scrambled eggs.

"I have a free period" I lied. I actually accidentally overslept and didn't bother making it to school on time. "Alright, well then you can join us" she sat down in one of the chairs in the dining room along with Ryan on her left and Sawyer to her right. I pulled out a chair next to Ryan and got settled in.

We don't usually have family breakfasts like these, where the whole table is set and everyone is eating together. It was actually really nice.

We were all eating away the delicious eggs and bacon laid out on our plates and I was calmly sipping my coffee when Ryan decided to mention his new girlfriend. "So Tracy will be over for dinner tonight, is that cool?".

The radio was on during Ryan's conversation with my mom about his college girl while Sawyer and I both heard Third Eye Blind come on. Our heads shot up at the same time and he sent a smile my way, causing me to giggle like a complete idiot. We were both quietly mouthing the words to Semi-Charmed Life when Ryan's voice interrupted us. "So you'll be alright Sawyer?" he asked. Sawyer quickly turned his head and nodded.

He turned back to me and smiled gingerly. "You guys have been really friendly lately," Ryan said sounding uneasy. My eyes widened immediately and I laughed it off nervously. "Relax Ryan, Holly won't steal Sawyer from you" mom joked causing Sawyer and me to laugh hesitantly. The mood was becoming a little tense with Ryan staring at the both of us, inspecting our behavior. "Where'd you go yesterday anyway?" Ryan questions while picking at his plate. "Oh, I went for a walk," Sawyer said plainly. He remained calm and collected during the mini interrogation Ryan put us through which made me feel better. 

I could tell he was suspicious because he kept asking questions throughout breakfast but he eventually dropped it once mom told him to 'stop hassling' us. I really don't know how much Ryan knows but judging by how he was acting during the meal, it's better he remains clueless.

I decided to skip school today after mom had left for work since there's really no purpose in coming to class. I ended up going to a movie with Jacob and we hung out for a while after that. 

Unfortunately, I came home to a very messy room. I was searching for this one lip gloss in the morning and I basically flipped my whole room upside down to find it. So after I came home, I decided to clean up a little.

Jacob
I had a great time today :)

My phone notified me of a new message. It brought a smile to my face knowing that Jacob actually enjoyed hanging out with me, but the smiley face that he added led me to believe that he might have the wrong idea about us. I really hope he doesn't, because it almost feels like things with Sawyer might actually work out.

I was about to reply when I received a knock on my door. I'm constantly getting interrupted these days. "Who is it?" I yelled but got no reply. I threw my phone on my bed and walked up to my door. I opened it to find Sawyer standing there and quickly pulled him in before anyone saw. "Did Ryan see you?" I whispered before promptly closing the door behind him. "No don't worry, he's picking up Tracy" he said and I let out a sigh knowing that we don't have to whisper.

"Sorry about last night".

"Why?" I ask jumping onto my bed. "I just hope you weren't upset about anything" he sits down next to me. I simply grinned and got off the bed. I walked over and stood between his open legs. "I'm not" I climbed onto his lap and straddled his legs. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders and closed the small space between us with a kiss. He moved his hands to my waist and my heart fluttered again. It was such a simple, yet beautiful moment when we gazed at each other after we kissed. "You are really beautiful Holly, did you know that?" he asked locking his arms around my back. That small compliment made a huge impact on me for some reason. It's like I knew we shared this mutual attraction but I never actually heard Sawyer say that.

I blushed and bit my lip gently, knowing what it does to him.

"Holly-" his expression changed when he saw my lips and I recognized the hunger in his eyes. Before he could finish his sentence I interrupted him by smashing my lips into his. I just couldn't resist because he makes it so hard for me to want to keep my hands off him. How could I when he looks like that. His perfectly messy hair makes me feel weak in the knees. The dimple in his cheek when he smiles gives me butterflies. And when his head in between my thighs, I go dizzy.

I pushed him onto his back and remained straddling his waist. He propped himself up on his elbows as he watched me take my shirt off revealing my pink lace bra with a floral pattern on it. I noticed him run his tongue along his bottom lip. "God, you're so sexy" he said in a low voice. I felt the stiffness forming in his gray sweatpants and I couldn't wait any longer.

I got on top of him and connected our lips again. Remembering his taste from last time, brought back vivid memories. The excitement began to bubble in my stomach and I felt my hips press into him with every kiss. 

His hands trailed down to my butt and he grabbed it with both hands pulling me even closer to him. Then, with one swift move, he flipped me over and just like that he was on top of me. I giggled as I now watched him take off his shirt and reconnect our lips again. He was truly a beautiful sight to look at. 

I moan against his lips, wanting them to be someplace else. Someplace lower. The anticipation is really killing me.

One of his hands moves down to my hip as he starts to kiss my neck. Breathlessly I tilt my head back when suddenly, my room door swings open. "Oh sorry!" a female voice says. The door closes for a moment before reopening to reveal a confused face.

"Wait. Sawyer?".