Ch.10 A Look Into The Future

Previously:

He rolled his eyes at me in response and kissed me again, this time the passion hidden before at full front.

"Let's go back to school before I do something that gets us both into deep trouble." He muttered, pulling back to the school, as he pulled both our hoods on.

Now:

Tom led me back to the Gryffindor Tower, and waited until after I went so that he could leave.

Soon as I went into the girls' dormitories a residual throbbing on my head began to rear its ugly head once more.

I quickly showered and pulled my night dress on, not bothering to dry my hair before heading to bed.

I felt consciousness leave me as soon as my head hit the pillow, but unlike other times, I felt a weird sensation in the pit of my stomach, feeling as if I'd been sucked into something.

The feeling changed, it was not as if I was falling down a bottomless pit. I felt myself try to grab something as I fell into nothingness.

***
(This part is Anna seeing the future coma like dream)

**The Future**

When my eyes began to open I realized that I was no longer in the year 1953 but in fact twenty years later, in 1997.

At first I couldn't believe it, but then I realized that it was, in fact, me.

It was late in the afternoon, I was cleaning and cooking when I had the sudden urge to speed everything up.

I had just finished cooking, the muggle way, when I heard three purposeful, sharp knocks on the front door. I sighed tiredly, wiping my hands on the rag that was on the kitchen counter, before I quickly made my way to open the front door. When I did I saw the last person, I wanted to see there.

"Hello Anna. Or should I call you Sophia, now?" He asked, as he stepped into the house slowly.

I felt my heart begin to race as he stepped closer to me, the blood in my body beginning to pump faster through my veins. My eyes widen as big as an owl's, as I heard the bus pull up to the house, dropping of Mia Adley Marie and Tom Arlo. Their footsteps running up the path that lead to our house.

"T-Tom? Wah- Wha-what a-are you doing here? H-how'd you find me?" I asked, backing up further into the house as he stepped close to me.

"Did you honestly think that I wasn't going to look for you? Why did you leave me? How could you leave me? Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant with my child? Answer me." He demanded, his voice sharp and his green eyes glowing serpent-like. I took in his features, he still had the same handsome face as he did when we met. The only difference was that all his features were sharpened. Broader, somehow.

"I-I told you to make a choice between us or your power-hungry revenge against the Riddles and the rest of your biological family. You made it. So, why look for me? What could you possibly want now?" I asked, as both of the kids came rushing into the house looking for me.

"Mummy? Mummy, you won't believe what happened today! Adley and I saw something so cool a sna- ahh!" Arlo called, from the door, freezing where he stood.

"Honey, take your sister and go to your room. Now." I ordered calmly, my sight never leaving Tom's face.

I watched him as he turn to look behind him to where Arlo stood, Adley peeking from behind Arlo's shoulders at Tom. I listened quietly as they both quickly made their way up the stair, a door slammed a moment later, and a lock click a second after that.