Ch. 19 Pledges, Tricks, & Ultimatums

The rest of the day seemed to fly by as did the rest of the week.

Come Saturday, the girls and I were ready to head to Hogsmeade. Bellatrix had been sleeping in my room with me all week long, I felt better knowing she was there with me.

All four of us got up early, and went to have a quick breakfast before heading down to Hogsmeade.

I smirked at Tom as I left, batting my lashes at him. He clearly wasn't alright with what I was wearing. Not that it mattered, I would be wearing it whether or not he liked it.
My dress had a slit that reached mid thigh, it was a royal blue color with a silver belt, it had long sleeves and fit like a glove. It didn't help that my boots could be seen and were knee length and that my thick gray socks also hit my thigh.

We were having butterbeer at the Hogshead, Bellatrix lowly informing them of our new thought out plan. I, of course, now had to use Occlumency to shield their minds away from prying ones. It didn't matter as long as we could save Tom along with entire wizarding, along with muggle world in extent.

"So what do you girls think? Are you in? If you are, we have to be extra careful." Bella asked after we explained the plan to them.

"I'm in. If the prophecy you got is actually true, then that means we could all be in true danger. I don't want my future children living in a world like that." Cissy said, a worried expression on her face.

"So am I." Dromeda said, agreeing with Cissy.

"Then you have to promise me that you will trust everything I say. No matter how dangerous it can be for me." I said, looking at all three of them in the eyes.

"A-aren't you going to tell any of the boys?" Cissy asked, carefully.

I was shaking my head as soon as she started the sentence already knowing where she was headed. I sighed, downing the last part of my butterbeer.

"No, I can't. At least not yet. When the right time comes, Bella, I am going to need all three of you" I said, making eye contact.

She nodded her head quickly, her black curls bouncing with the movement.

"Good then. Starting tomorrow we shall meet somewhere. We need to practice our dueling skills. If I know Tom, and I do, he is going to want to do the same, our skill must surpass his." I stressed.

"Dromeda, when are you going to say yes to the Tonks boy? He's been asking you out since your fourth year and our third year." I said,changing the subject into a less tense one.

She gaped at me surprised, eyes wide as she opened her mouth to answer but was deemed speechless. She resembled a fish out of water.

"Don't worry, if your blood family turns their back on you, you now have me. I won't do that." I promised, smiling at her.

She nodded , smiling at me in response.

***

We shopped until almost an hour before six. Cissy, Dromeda, and Bella made me buy a couple of dresses, some nice underwear, and a pair of heels that looked awesome. We were laughing all the way back at some comments that Bellatrix made.

We had just walked into the Slytherin common room when Tom and a group walked out with their cloaks on.

"I see you made it back on time." He noted as he stared at my outfit, a slight scowl on his lips.

"Yes, we did. We shall go meet you once we put everything away." I replied walking towards the girls' dormitories.

I got to my room waved my wand and made everything go where it belonged. Then I proceeded to change into my black and green long-sleeved dress; it had a slit to my thigh, which revealed my black lace stockings and lace garter belt.