Ch. 60

A/N:

I am currently trying to edit a few details of the story that I got wrong, and mistakes made within the story line, so bare with me. If I happen to miss an error or something doesn't make sense, let me know so I can come back and fix it. Just tell me which chapter and what part of the chapter it is.

________________________________________

After the morning's events, we continued onto the first lesson of dueling and Occlumency for the students who weren't there during the summer.

The rest of the people who were there dueled halfheartedly in pairs, switching to different partners every fifteen minutes.

I was exhausted both mentally and physically.

By the time we reached lunch time, and put the tables back where they belonged and sat down to eat, my stomach was grumbling in ravenous hunger.

The moment the food appeared before us, I didn't even give a second thought before I filled my plate to the brim with food, and my goblet with pumpkin juice, and quickly beginning to shove food into my mouth hurriedly.

The hunger I felt seemed to be never-ending, I had eaten two platefuls before I was satisfied.

When I realized how much I had truly eaten, and looked up, Bellatrix and the rest of our group were staring at me with their jaws dropped in shock and amusement.

"Gu-ah-t?" I asked, as I finished my kidney and steak pie, looking down embarrassed, as I swallowed the mouthful.

"Well, that was entertaining." Bastan said, as he finished his food.

"Oof!" He said as Bellatrix elbowed him in the middle of his stomach. 'What?' He mouthed to her.

I could feel my face flush in embarrassment as a wave a nausea hit me. I quickly clamped my lips shut and quickly ducked out of the Great Hall before, rushing to the girls' bathroom.

Just like the year before, I ended up spewing until I was tired, and my head ached.

Though we still had at least four to six more hours of training, I was beginning to think that my body wasn't going to handle much more of this stress that it was being subjected to.

My suspicion turned out to be true, after I washed my face in the bathroom and made my way back to the Great Hall to finish training.

We had just started practice dueling once more.

Tom and I had decided to attempt to help everyone at exercising their skills in wordless magic. We had just started dueling when a blast was heard from the corner of the room.

Janie Finnigan had used a spell incorrectly and ended up hurting herself and blasting her dueling partner, which happened to be Torin Potter, James Potter's fraternal twin sister.

To be honest, there happened to be at least four maybe five sets of twins in the same year with me.

Naming all of would be like trying to name everyone in England, you'd have to be an expert a Legilimency to do that, which I was. 

However, due to my headache, it was impossible to nearly name them all, at the moment.

"Torin? Are you alright?" James asked, shaking in silent laughter.

"Do I look like I am alright, Jamie?" She asked annoyed, as she sat up.

"Actually, you look like you got blasted back into the wall." He quipped, dryly.

"Knobhead." She muttered as she got to her feet, shaking off all of the debris from where she hit the wall.

"I love you too, baby sister." He cooed back, pouting his lips at her.