Ch. 57

The moment I closed my eyes I could feel the familiar stirring forming in the pit of my stomach as I felt myself fall into a familiar dark abyss.

My breathing become ragged, my skin began to get a sheen of ice cold sweat.

I felt as my body was pulled into a familiar room, though I knew I had never been here before, but the familiarization to the room seemed to click with something in my mind.

I quickly felt my hands clench into a tight fist, gripping the sheets on the bed as I did so.

~.~.~.~

"What have you done?" The familiar man asked, looking at the tiny woman before him.

"Nothing. I am simply tired of hiding from the world. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to see my daughter and not be able to tell her, her parents are alive and well?" She asked, as she stood by a glowing fire in the hearth.

"She is my daughter too!" He bellowed, wincing at the sound of his own voice.

"She is my daughter too. Dumbledore and Minerva promised to look after her, and that's what they've done since we went under the Fidelus Charm." The man said.

"What is going on here? What's with all the yelling? You two realized that we can hear your little talk from all the way in the garden, don't you?" A familiar raven-haired woman asked, as she walked into the room.

"Our apologies Bria, we didn't mean to shout." The man said, apologetically, rubbing the back of his neck apologetically.

"Yes, well, seeing as the world heard what your argument was about, I would like to have my input on this whole ordeal." She said, in a annoyed tone.

Both of them nodded, going to sit down on opposite ends of the room, not that there was much room to begin with.

"Seeing as you both saved me before I died, against my better judgement. I believe it's only fair to get express my beliefs on this subject. Both our children are being hunted down like animals, thanks to this psychotic murderer. The prophecy said that both our children are crucial to the defeat of this moronic imbecil." She said, standing in the middle of the room.

"Bria, you can't really expect me to know that you were dying and sit here and do nothing. We all have our reasons, or motives, but I can honestly tell you that I did it out of devotion. Devotion to our families, our children, and to the wizarding world. The memory manipulation and false memory charm can be reversed. We've both missed a great deal of our children's lives but it's for the greater good of the wizarding world." The other raven-haired woman, whose hair seemed to  have multiple flicks of crimson, gold, and sapphire blue around her hair, said.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I could feel shock as I realized who these people might be, but that was impossible.

I had had a vision when my powers had begun to show. This couldn't possibly be true. Could it?

I was still wondering if the possibility of the vision I had seen, had a wisp of truth within it. When I felt Tom shake me gently awake.

A worried expression etched onto his handsome features, as his hand still gripped my shoulders lightly.

"Soph, jeez, you've been out for a while, you've missed lunch. What's wrong did you see something? Is it something bad? Tell me. What did you see?" He gently commanded, sitting down next to me before gently pulling me towards him.

"I-I'm not sure i-if I c-can explain th-his." I managed, still shivering.

"So, show me." He said, in obvious tone.