Ch. 32 Little Hangleton

I woke up a few hours later, around four-thirty in the morning from a rather intense dream.

Upon realizing that I wasn't going to able get back to sleep, I slowly climbed out of bed and went to shower.

I stood under the hot spray until my tense muscles loosened. Once I got out I slipped on my undergarments before making my way back into the room.

I made sure I had everything I would need in my bag for the trip. I checked it thoroughly, unpacking, and repacking as I did so.

I had put in three travel cloaks, the sleeveless one, my boots- heeled and un-heeled, my leather shoes and ankle boots, five pairs of stockings, my thigh high socks- thick and regular, three-floor length skirts, four dresses, and four blouses, and the rest of the stuff I had originally packed.

Also remembering to put two books at the very top along with my small pouch of endless money I had saved up throughout the years of doing chores within the orphanage and around the neighboring houses.

My wand and a box full of potions that I had secretly brewed in the small empty shack at the edge of the woods.

Once I finally finished packing, I shrunk my trunk and put it on top of Bellatrix's trunk.

BeforeI pulled on my thick, thigh-high, black travel socks. Then I slid my dress on and leaving out my travel smock if I should need it. I braided my long multi-colored hair and clipped my choker on before wrapping my scarf on top.

I waited for six o'clock to come and then slowly made my way down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

It was practically empty as students scurried all around the castle trying to get their last-minute packing done.

I shook my head in amusement at their lack of foresight and watched as all the food began to appear for the students who did want to have an early breakfast.

I grabbed some home fries, a couple of pieces of sausage and bacon, and three strawberry topped pancakes. Watching as students began coming into the Great Hall, while I began to eat.

"You seem to be in a great mood this morning. Did you finally let Riddle have his way with you?" Grisha teased, looking at me amused, as she sat down next to me on the otherwise empty table.

"No, not yet," I replied dryly after I swallowed a piece of fluffy buttermilk pancakes.

"Hmm." She said, looking down at my plate.

"So, my mom is expecting you the fourth week of break. Right before New Year's Day." She said.

I nodded, chewing a piece of sausage. "Would it be alright if I brought Tom along? H-he grew up as I did. The orphanage he stays in is down the street from mine. It's rather horrid there, everyone of them fears him, including the wretched woman, who is in charge of that retched place." I said, hesitantly.

"I'm sure mom would be happy to have him over. The more the merrier, she always says." She said, nodding.

I smiled excitedly and nodded as I finished my pancakes.

" Please tell them I send my regards. I'll see you soon. I sort of promised Bella that I'd stay for a week or so at her place. I'll be arriving sometime after then." I explained as she got up.

She nodded, as she walked over to the Gryffindor table.

After breakfast, I slowly made my way back to the Slytherin common room. I ended up sitting there for a while, before it was time to go.

The girls and I got into one of the carriages, laughing as we planned out the week I would spend with them at their house.

Originally, I was supposed to go straight to their house just like Tom was supposed to go to Lestrange's house. But I decided to accompany Tom to where he was going.