Ch. 35 Giving into Temptations

A/N:

Warning: There is smut, meaning sexual acts,  in this chapter... Read at your own risk.
_________________________________________

I could feel his piercing gaze on me, waiting anxiously for me to respond to his confession.

I smiled down at him, looking at him for the first time since I told him about what I had been seeing.

"I've known for a while now, about how you've felt about you," I replied, smiling broadly at him, as I laid down next to him.

"Are you being serious right now? Why didn't you say anything? Merlin, I've waited so long to say that to you. I honestly thought I'd lost you when we fought after the masquerade ball back in October." He said, sighing as he propped himself on one elbow, to look over at me.

I could feel my face begin to heat up as I felt his eyes on me as he waited for me to clarify my response.

"I was embarrassed. I thought you had lied to me. Everything that Dumbledore told me about you a few years ago seemed to keep running through my mind. I spent most of my days studying with Newt in the library or my room crying in a corner." I admitted, abashed.

"I more or less went back to how I was before I met you." He admitted, the corners of his lips twitching as he fought off a smile.

I giggled at our idiocy which caused him to fully smirk in response, leaning closer to me, to give me one last smoldering look before he leaned in to meet my lips with his own.

My hands automatically entwined into his dark raven tresses as I felt his tongue peak out of his mouth, tracing my lower lip, silently asking permission before his tongue parted my lips and dove in.

Our tongues fought for dominance, as his right hand began tracing down my leg, his finger wrapping around my knee before he wrapped it around his waist.

I gasped for air, moving my head to the side; his lips never leaving me, as they began to trail up and down my neck, nipping it lightly until he got to the hollow of my ear.

"Who knew... you'd be such an expert in wiping minds out without using magic." I gasped, breathing unevenly.

"I can't say I am an expert. Everything just seems to come to me naturally when I am with you." He said, raising his head to look at me.

I smiled at his response, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his lips back to my own. I felt his warm hands begin tracing slowly up my legs, parting them slightly. I got lost in the sensation of his hands trailing on my now overheated skin as he slowly made his way towards my core. His fingers slowly tracing up and down a few times before I felt as he slipped a finger in and out of me.

He groaned, burying his head in the cork of my neck, as his fingers continued to work. My eyes rolling to the back of my head at the sensation of his lips on my neck as his tongue traced patterns on it, and his fingers slipping in and out of me in a slow-building pace as my back arched off the bed.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" He asked, stopping briefly to make eye contact with me.

"Don't stop." I managed, almost delirious.

I could feel as he smirked against my skin as he continued, briefly rolling off of me, as he slowly sat up, leaning back onto his toes as he slowly pulled off my skirt throwing it across the room onto the floor. Then leaning forward to rip off my panties, with a satisfied smirk.

He then slid my shirt off my body, his eyes widening when he realized I wasn't wearing a bra, but a camisole instead. I smirked at his flabbergasted expression and took advantage of that by sitting up and pushing onto the bed as I climbed onto him.

"I want to do this part," I whispered, giving him a slight smile as I looked into his eyes.

I watched him for a second before I leaned in and began unbuttoning his dress shirt, sliding it off his broad shoulders as he propped onto his elbows to allow me to take it off. I then slowly trailed my hand down his sculpted chest, letting it trail down all the way until I reached his belt. I briefly undid it and undid his pants pulling them down along with his boxers, exposing him completely to me.

I felt my eyes widen as I looked at his erection, standing at full attention. I could feel wariness begin to seep in, causing my heart rate to spike up.

"Don't worry, we'll go slow." He promised, taking my hand, which was rested on my thigh.

I nodded, allowing him to take the lead once more. His forest green eyes seem to darken, looking almost black as he laid me back down and gave me an intent smile. He slowly covered me with his own body, his lips attaching themselves to my neck once as his hands slowly spread my legs.

He gazed at me once more to see if any sighs of doubt registered. I could feel as he traced my sensitive folds with the tip of his erection, causing me to let out a strangled moan. With a slow shaky breath, he positioned himself at my entrance, dipping his head in once.

"I'll try to be gentle, I promise." He whispered in my ear.

Though as he spoke the last word he pushed into me. Hard. I could feel as he broke through my barrier, causing a tear to form and run down my face.

"Oh, fuck. Are you alright?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes, I-I'm fine... just don't move yet." I gasped out.

He stayed there for a while, as the burning sensation I felt began to ease and slowly turned into pleasure.

"Oh, bloody hell, move. Now!" I gasped, as I spread my legs wider.

I could feel as he slowly began pulling out of me before he slammed back into me completely. The pleasure I began to feel was so intense that I could feel my walls tightening as he began his onslaught.

I was practically screaming as he slid in and out of me, slamming into me repeatedly. I lost track of time and meaning as I began moving my hips with him, meeting him halfway. His groans began to drive me crazy. Finally, after who knows how long, he suddenly moved, picking me up, and placing a pillow beneath my back, as his hips ground into mine, hitting a deep inside me at a new angle.

I could feel his long fingers begin to dig into my hips as each time he hit. A familiar tightening feeling began to show up in my belly, as he hit repeatedly, each time hitting a different place.

"A...Ahh! Ahh!" I heard, as a warm feeling spread through my body and my vision clouded once more with different colored spots clouded my vision, feeling as he expanded even more, as he fell off the edge after me.

That was the best feeling I've ever felt. I thought, gasping erratically as he rolled off of me onto the bed.

Willing my heartbeat to calm down as I laid on my back.

Oh fuck, that was the best thing I've ever felt. He thought, breathing heavily as he laid down next to me, hugging me to his body.

"Did you just say something?" I asked, shocked, as I pulled the cover over my now sweat-covered body.

"No, I didn't. Why?" He asked, propping himself onto his elbow to look over at me.

"Think something. Anything. " I ordered.

What's wrong? He thought raising one of his eyebrows at me.

"I can hear your thoughts," I whispered, doubtfully.

"Yes, I realize that a couple of months ago." He replied, not understanding.

"Tom, we weren't touching physically," I explained.

His eyes widened comically as I informed him.