Ch. 28 Detention

A/N:

There is a little bit of smut in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

______________________________________________________________________

The next morning, I woke up with a start.

My back arched off the bed, my breath came out in short gasps as I tried to gain my composure.

Finally, after a few minutes I could calm my racing pulse and take a relaxing breath. As I calmed down I felt my blood rush to my face as I remembered the events that happened the night prior.

Images of Tom kissing up and down my neck, and the feeling of his hand tracing the skin of my thigh as he kissed my lips roughly.

I marveled at how it felt as my blood began to race in my veins. The way his groans sounded as he ground his hips into mine. As I snapped out of my stupor, I realized I was going to be late for detention.

I looked at the clock, there was only an hour and a half left for breakfast.

I quickly rushed to shower and change. After a five-minute, cold water shower, I did a quick drying spell before slipping on my undergarment and my thigh-high stockings, slipping on a black floor length skirt that fit me slightly tighter on my curves. Which also made my backside look curvier than it usually is, and a gray, lace, off the shoulder blouse.

Then flicking my wrist to put my hair into the curls I had on the night prior, before I slid on a black rose flower crown onto my forehead.

I followed by quickly stepping into my black ankle boots with zippers on the sides, before slipping my floor length, wool, black smock on.

Grabbing my wand slipping it into the pocket as I briskly walked out of the room.

Quickly made my way towards the Great Hall to have a quick breakfast. I still had an hour left of breakfast, though the Great Hall was almost empty. Besides a few teachers, and a couple of groups of students in each house were there.

I had a couple of hot cakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and home fries, along with some orange juice. Before I headed towards the dungeons room detention with Slughorn.

I walked slowly, trying to be calm my nerves, wondering what he was going to have Tom and I do for the rest of the day.

When I reached the room, Tom and the professor were already there, waiting for me. I cleared my throat nervously as I walked deeper into the room to where they stood. I noticed Tom had on a pair of black slacks, and simple black button down under his cloak.

"Professor." I greeted, in a quiet tone.

"Miss. Riel." He greeted, nodding his head once.

"Since both of you got detention under unexpected, and most certainly, awkward circumstances... Both of you will both be helping me clean out the back room for the rest of the day. While I make a trip to Hogsmeade to pick up more parchment paper, quills, and an order of potion books that has arrived for me." He said, raising his hand and point towards the door next to his office.

What he failed to explain to us after he left was that he had enchanted the small closet to become a massive one, that is once you stepped inside. I nearly lost my balance as I walked into the room, with Tom right behind me.

"I would've told you that he had done this, but I was truly looking forward to seeing your reaction when you saw it for yourself. I've got to say I rather enjoyed your facial expression, it was quite hilarious." He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Be quiet you, knob." I said, scowling at him as I walked over to a small table on the far side of the room, pulling off my smock as I did so.

"What is it we're supposed to be doing?" I asked him, looking at him.