Magcon Forever Part 8.

I got in and ran upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and got back out.

I put my Jack Daniels Top on with my Black skater skirt, with my black dock martins with my plain pink jacket.  I tucked my top in my skirt so it looked nice and put my hair down. I didn't want to scare matt with my usual big hair. I grabbed my bag with some money in it and ran downstairs it was 5:45 so I had a while to wait. I sat down on the sofa.

"Where you headin sweet" my nan asked.

"Oh one if Nashs friends is taking me out" I smiled.

"And what did Nash say about that hun" she asked.

"What?"

"Oh sweetheart!  Little Nash has had a crush on you since you were this big" she laughed pointing to a picture on the wall of my 5th birthday.

"Yeah abd this friend best take care of my gran daughter" my grandad said whiles walking in then there was a knock on the door.

"Im going be home by 10 bye" I ran to the door and swung it open.

"Hey matt!" I half shouted.

"Hey ready to go?" he asked and we walked to his car.

"So what are we watching then?" I asked,

"Paranormal activity five" he smirked.

"Dont worry I love scary films!" I said excited.

We got to the cinema and went in.

"Two for paranormal activity please" matt said. he got his money but I stopped him.

"I'll get mine" I said.

"no you won't" he gave the girl his money. I felt sorta bad after that so I brought the popcorn.  we went in and started watching the film. There wasn't anyone in there except a couple making out in the corner which made it awkward.We were half way through the film when I felt a hand making its way into mine. No I wasn't ready for this not yet. I've been hurt to much to let this happen. I quickly moved my hand and watched the film. I could see Matt in the corner of my eye he looked disappointed.

After the film ended it was only 8 so we decided to go to Mcdonalds we went inside and sat down.

"Tonight's been fun." he said. Matt was cute really cute but im not ready for a boyfriend yet.

Hannah its been two years! and hes cute!  My conscious said.

No shut up conscious.  Wait im talking to my mind. im going mad!

"Yeah it has"